Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
but  my  parents  will  not  get  me  one  yes  i  relise  the  are  100  dolars  does  anyone  have  any  idea  how  i  could  get  one

kess

yeah (:

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
StarStarStarStar
trust me they will get you one cause last year I wanted one and my parents said no but a couple months ago they said they will get me one when I grew out of wanting one

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You could ask for it for Christmas, or save up your own money for it. Like holiday money, allowance, etc. Maybe set up a few lemonade stands for it this summer. Wink

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
They're sorta pointless and ridiculously expensive.  
100 dollars isn't a crazy price, but seriously.

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe if you showed them that you truly wanted one, they would get it for you.  Like you could make a computer slide show or Power Point or something, or maybe write a persuasive essay about why you want one.  

My parents told me that I probably wouldn't get 1D tickets, but then I made a presentation on my computer and that convinced them.  The little things count !

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
they aren't worth it, sister.

unless your going to play extreme high school drama roleplays with it, then save up money.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

i want an ag doll

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
but  the  problem  is  they  said  the  would  no  longer  buy  me  dolls  Frustrated

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

last one to say eggs win ! !

What type of pet do you have??