Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
She always unhappy. especially, after work...how to cheep her upSad  

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Try cleaning the house of making dinner for the whole family. Just do things around the house to make your mom's life easier. You can also save up some money and get your mom a Mani-pedi. if you save up enough then maybe you can have a mom and kid day! or you can give each other makeovers. that's all i can think of for now i hope this helps.

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
thank you :3 I'll try. 

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
no problem! smile

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
jayjay580
jayjay580
Star
I don't think your crazy

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Zelda154
Zelda154
Star
Shae508 is right you should make your moms life easier by cleaning your house cooking dinner and maybe surprise her with a surprise gift when she gets home......... Maybe like a thank you card for all the work she has done for us.........think about it......your mom works for us ..... She gets money so that we get water, food, shelter, and a family to look after when you are old enough.

Devil
Being awesome

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStar
Listen to her.
Clean your room without her asking.
Ask her if you can help her with anything.

I am Alyssa

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar

"jayjay580" wrote:

I don't think your crazy

what do u meanFrustrated?

I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar

"Zelda154" wrote:

Shae508 is right you should make your moms life easier by cleaning your house cooking dinner and maybe surprise her with a surprise gift when she gets home......... Maybe like a thank you card for all the work she has done for us.........think about it......your mom works for us ..... She gets money so that we get water, food, shelter, and a family to look after when you are old enough.

O.o a pretty long plan. 

I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

How to make mom happy?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ilovebunny" wrote:

"Zelda154" wrote:

O.o a pretty long plan. 

You can do it! smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

name a wild animal

I need love advice... In year 7