Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I am at my wits end. I recently got a new foster sister in May. She's 17 and she comes from a very different part of the country. I'm from a small town, she's from one too but she's used to city life now. Anyways, she's driving me nuts! We got along perfectly at first but now not so much... she dresses really inappropriately, she hangs out with all the kids who've relentlessly bullied me for the past five years, she's messy and doesn't follow rules or do her chores, she eats all of the special foods my mom buys me for health reasons, she does bad stuff giving me a bad rep, and she dropped out of school! I've confronted her about it a bunch of times and she's just rude about it. She doesn't care about my feelings. All she cares about is herself! She doesn't even listen to my parents about it!  I don't know what to do anymore. The bullies I've been trying to push out of my life so hard are coming back in, and a little too close for comfort. There are days I can't eat lunch because there's nothing left there for me. The house smells terrible because she doesn't do her chores. My rep is completely ruined. Anyone have any ideas on what I could do? 

Name

Signature

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Most of the rudeness and stuff might be to do with previous upbringing? When did she go into foster care?
I'm not that sure you could do a lot.
Try to be nice. It's SO hard. Trust me, I get where your coming from. (My annoying lazy cousins and stuff), but it worked. They were less rude and did stuff for me by being nicer.
I know it's probably gross, but don't do her chores. Once the house becomes REALLY filthy she'll actually realize she needs to work and do something.
I really can't think of anything else, but I'll try and think of advice soon on other stuff.

bring me the horizon ♥

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Try to be nice. If that doesn't work when she is out lock the door and don't let her in tell she promises to do her chores and stuff.m And if THAT doesn't work try acting like her maybe she will she how bad she is being.

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's really not on you to parent her. Her "foster parents" are the ones that are supposed to do that, not you. In less than two months I think she's established her true nature. No school, wrong crowd, inappropriate dress, lack of caring. The only suggestion for you is to hide your 'special" foods in your room. Because short of your folks doing their jobs, not much you can do because she really doesn't care.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Hmm, thats bad! Well for the start, eating your food is easy, get all the food that can stand it outside the fridge and put them in your room, lock your room whenever you go out, yes its sort of hard, but maybve she will eventually grow out of the habbit, and then you can go back to normal. About dropping school, who cares what she does, you study well and show all of them out there what YOU can do  , not your sister.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
Bamboo56
Bamboo56
StarStar
Just try to ignore her. If that dosent work, when your mum and dad are out, Say that there is a present in the attic for her. Make her go up the shut the little opening. Leave her in there for a while then get her down.
I have a really annoying 6 year old sis and she hogs the TV and just cares about her self.
Don't worry about your sister. If she dosent care about you, don't care about her.
Any rude names, say what you say is what you are....

Ask anything if you have any questions
Add me if u want to
smile smile smile

Bamboooooooooo

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It's really not on you to parent her. Her "foster parents" are the ones that are supposed to do that, not you. In less than two months I think she's established her true nature. No school, wrong crowd, inappropriate dress, lack of caring. The only suggestion for you is to hide your 'special" foods in your room. Because short of your folks doing their jobs, not much you can do because she really doesn't care.

^^^

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
JadeDiamond
JadeDiamond
StarStar
i think u should still be nice to her
if that doesnt work, ignore her
if she gets nicer to you or if she doesnt, annoy her too
she'll probably ask u r u mad? say im doing what u do
if she asks u to do anything say make me
then if that doesnt work, start telling everyone in school about what she does
yell in her  face
sorry i know it sounds mean but it could work
tell ur parents about it
hope it helps! 

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
JadeDiamond
JadeDiamond
StarStar
i thought of something else for u
ur sisters mean right?
soo, try to think of yourself as mean as your sis
if she was being bullied by someone else like her, what would she do to shut her up?
i kow thats mean too but it is actually a good idea!

hope it helps!

Sister Is Just Trouble

Posted By:
champchild
champchild
Star
You have to understand that we cannot control or change other people's behavior. We can however change our own. If you let things bother you, then they will. It's a state of mind. Try not to allow your sister's shortcomings ruin your life. If she dresses and eats inappropriately, there is nothing much you can do. You need to stop ruining your life. There are many people like her who care only about themselves and nothing else. You have to learn to deal with them and realize that they will not change, Your attitude towards them needs to change. Stop letting her habits bother you. Keep as much away from her possible. You have tried to tell her not to ruin her life. But if she is insisting, let her. Live your life, don't ruin it because she is doing so. Don't let things bother you. Pursue what you want to do, the things that give you joy. It might be hard at first, but keep trying and ultimately you will find it easier and easier to ignore her and one day you will be like I cannot believe I let her effect me so much. Good Luck!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

latest videos