Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Singled out!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I am singled out and all my parents wanna do s point out all that is wrong about me!
My older sister just announced to my parents that she is engaged!
And then my younger brother has signed up to be n a soccer team!
And me?
I am doing excellent at ballet and I am part of our ballet school part of doing Swan Lake!
But do my parents see that? NO!!!
All they see is the things that my brother and sister are doing!
And as far as mw, all they wanna do is point out all the bad things I have done since we moved here!
They don't like the fact that I am dating an older guy! They complain about the cost of putting me in a Christian school cause they think that that will make better! They complain about the cost of my dance class!! They complain about how much time I missed from school! They don't see anything positive in me!! They even told me that if I do no improve, that I will have to break up with my BF and give up dance class!!

Singled out!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

I am singled out and all my parents wanna do s point out all that is wrong about me!

And me?

I am doing excellent at ballet and I am part of our ballet school part of doing Swan Lake!

And as far as mw, all they wanna do is point out all the bad things I have done since we moved here!

They don't like the fact that I am dating an older guy! They complain about the cost of putting me in a Christian school cause they think that that will make better! They complain about the cost of my dance class!! They complain about how much time I missed from school! They don't see anything positive in me!! They even told me that if I do no improve, that I will have to break up with my BF and give up dance class!!

All you can do is be nice to everyone and do your hardest in every single thing that you do, and sometimes do extra things. If they see that, they may stop being mad at you and see all the good stuff in you. When my mom tells me off for something extremely unreasonable,  I do these kind of things as soon as possible. (FYI, as soon as I am calmed down.)
Study, do chores, do anything extra that you can to make you look helpful and good. Of course, continue doing your regular stuff, too. I'm not saying cut anything out of your sched., just do these things in your extra time.  It will make your parents see good things.  It may also help you get your mind off of being angry and if you usually don't do stuff, it makes you feel productive.  Hope I helped and if this doesn't work, I'm sorry! smile

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Singled out!

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

And me?

unfortunately a lot of parents get like that when your reaching a certain age.  They sound like there just pushing you.  My advice to you is to try to do better (or show them you are doing better)  Because that is really the only way out of your situation.  Show them the positive you (make it blatantly obvious) as for complaining about the school (why are they complaining if there the ones who wanted to put you there?) Keep up the hard work in ballet.  Maybe have a talk with them after you start to show improvement. 

When a parent pushes you like this its usually to get you ready for the real world, and quite often it will help when you do go out into the work world.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Singled out!

Posted By:
colleenaw
colleenaw
StarStarStar
Value your self worth and don't stress on the rest.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos