Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Siblings

Posted By:
jinxy356
jinxy356
Star
Dear Dish-it,
I can't seem to get along with my older sister at all. My school starts tomorrow September 3rd and i don't know if she's going to make fun of me and tell all her friends my baby stories. I'm scared she's is going to tell her friend's my baby storie's and then i will be made fun of at school by her friend's and my own friend's. I need your help. Do you have any advice for me cuz i'm to afraid to talk to her about it.

Makena

Siblings

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Some schools have really mean girl bullies and boy bullies. My school seems to not have those big kind of bullies so I'm not going to worry about that. There are two things you can do. One is to build a good relationship with your sister. Two is to have some kind of story to add to the baby stories you might be faced with like a back up plan!

Converse!
Converse.

Siblings

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
things will work out fine if u follow this advice. if she tells ppl baby stories, say yep, wasnt i funny little baby? or if someone teases u say well everyone has embarrassing baby stories, whats yours?  if u see ur sis in the halls say hi and give her a hug. she will think u care about her and her friends will think ur a sweet lil sis.  i have a younger brother and whenever i saw him at school i wud hug him and say to his little friends and i wud play with them and now his friends like me. if this advice doesnt work i dont know what else u shud too. but if u act like u dont care and stand tall things will be fine

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos