Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I need help!!

Posted By:
♥Amaya_Peeps♥
♥Amaya_Peeps♥
StarStarStar
So uhm im having BIG problems with my dad.When ever he gets home he you could tell he has been drinking. Also when he is drinking he is really mean. Like once i didn't pick up my room before he got home and (please dont say call the cops because it wont do any good and you will see why) he hit. So whenever he gets home i always run to my big brother. My big brother always protects me. Anyways i cant live with anyone else because first my mom died when i was young and second all my family members live in the United States ( i live in Mexico) and third of all i could never leave my big brother. What should i do? 

~Amaya~
My lion though Uff

I need help!!

Posted By:
AboveTheClouds
AboveTheClouds
StarStarStar
I can see your in a really hard position and to be honest i don't really know what to say to u but i'll try to help. I don't know if you have any child support services in mexico but if you do, u could try calling them. You could go to church, ask in confession or the priest. (sorry if your not religious) 
I'm really sorry i can't do much but i hope everything will turn out right for you soon smile

♥you can

I need help!!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
How old is your brother? I'm not sure of the laws in Mexico but often older siblings can get custody of younger siblings if they're old enough and the parent(s) are seen unfit. It's not healthy for you to be in that situation. You NEED to get out of there.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

I need help!!

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
StarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

How old is your brother? I'm not sure of the laws in Mexico but often older siblings can get custody of younger siblings if they're old enough and the parent(s) are seen unfit. It's not healthy for you to be in that situation. You NEED to get out of there.

I think when your older brother is the right age (an adult) you should go with him whenever he leaves.  You may have to help work but its better then getting treaded like that.

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

I need help!!

Posted By:
Funny_Bunny10
Funny_Bunny10
StarStar
U SHOULDN'T CALL CHILD SERVICES BECAUSE U WOULD BECOME THIS ORPHAN AND LOSE EVERYTHING...SO U SHOULD TRY TO DO RIGHT...AND WHEN IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TALK TO UR DAD ABOUT THIS

Source=My brain

I need help!!

Posted By:
aaliyahsingsgood
aaliyahsingsgood
StarStarStar
You should call your family in the us and tell them about the issue. Mabie they can come down to visit and when they leave you AND your brother can go with them. It may be hard, but it's better than being in the situation your in now. And if that's not good talk to an adult u know and trust well. Like mabie at school. They may let u and ur brother stay with them for a while. OH!! And you can mabie ask your friends if u and your bro can spind the night there until u get hold of your family members too. Hope this helped. Stay safe

©Profile Original & Official® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dear Dish it: Do i like this boy?!?

What is the dumbest thing your dog ever did?

SIGN THIS PETITION !

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos