Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal
Star
Ok so recently my little sister has been treating me like I'm a kid, MY LITTLE SISTER!She acts like my parent!she also gets everything she wants and treat my parents like crud!She says she's sorry all the time and that she loves us but she isn't and doesnt!she punches me, kicks me, bites me, scratches me, hits me with things, and she even tears my skin off!She is a little monster!She always makes fun of what I like and she says I'm ugly and fat.Im skinnier than her, I used to be chubby but I starved myself because everyone would call me fat.I am always bullied and always have been ever since the first grade!She talks like an adult and says inappropriate jokes and curses even though she doesn't know what it means.Everytime I tell her too stop doing something she beats me up and doesn't listen to me.my parents give her tons of stuff.They say oh it's because she has no friends I used to have no friends and get bullied and maybe she would have friends if she was nice to people!I don't know what to do.I just want to pack up all my stuff and run away.

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
All she wants is some friends, anon.

i am neurotic and totally illogical

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait. How old is your sister?

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
You would like to leave your house for the cold, dark, unforgiving streets because your little sister is annoying? I may not have a younger sister but I do know what to do, here is it: Next time your little sister starts to attack you, you grab her by the front of the collar, pick her up, look at her straight into the eyes and assert your dominance. I cant tell you what to say as every person is different, but you should base it in: "You are MY little sister, not the other way around, next time you want to **** around with me you just remember this: I'm older, I'm Stronger and I am more powerful. Keep that to mind". I hope this advice helps you with your future sibling endeavours.

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal
Star
She just turned 9

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

If its really that bad I believe theres a family Help line you can find by googling it.

How can I make you happy?

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

You would like to leave your house for the cold, dark, unforgiving streets because your little sister is annoying? I may not have a younger sister but I do know what to do, here is it: Next time your little sister starts to attack you, you grab her by the front of the collar, pick her up, look at her straight into the eyes and assert your dominance. I cant tell you what to say as every person is different, but you should base it in: "You are MY little sister, not the other way around, next time you want to **** around with me you just remember this: I'm older, I'm Stronger and I am more powerful. Keep that to mind". I hope this advice helps you with your future sibling endeavours.

I don't usually agree with such actions like these, but I must admit that, for full order over your sister, especially if she is treating you in such way as this, that might be a way you have to go. But you must be cautious and aware of the consequences if she goes straight to your parents after ward. 

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

Thats the wrong way to handle it in my opinion, Assertiveness is the key here.

If you do that, your adding fuel to the fire, and if anything she'd not like you more for it.
If you do go the aggressive route, don't be too violent with it, or you'll be pegged as the bad guy (Wrongfully of course.)

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
Assertiveness? that's my point, you need to show your self to be dominant and assert it in such a way that she wont ever even attempt to pi$$ you off.

I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

I must have had had bad wording.

If your aggressive and violent in a situation like this will only make it worse

, if anything, get your parents and sister to sit down, and have a very meaningful, long conversation about this with them.

If your parents don't help at all, seek help from outside sources.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks