Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
MJlover52_2556283 Lock
MJlover52_2556283
StarStar
I swear my house is haunted. My great grandmother had a stroke in our house, but she liked to haunt the house my mom's dad lived in. My mom and I think that there's a part of her still in our house. Every once in a while, I will experience something. Once, I was alone in my room lying on my bed and then the bedroom door opened. I thought my sister was coming in, but no one was there. Once a cabinet door shut against the trash can while I was peeling the corn we were going to have for dinner. Plus last year, it was December almost my birthday and I wake up not feeling comfortable at all. I went in the living room and I sat down on the couch. I had a frosty the snowman door hanging thing on the front door. It flew as far out like the storm door had to be open for it to do that. Like, it didn't literally fall off, like the bottom of it floated up. The same night, I heard the garage door get banged on. Once I had my right arm sticking out of my blanket and all the hairs stood up on it and I SWEAR it wasn't cold AT ALL. I needed to explain it to get the right answer I need. Quizzes don't always give you exactly what you want to know. Please help! Thank you!

Megan Banda

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I hate to break it to you but, yes it's haunted

but don't worry though if you don't bother the Ghost it won't bother you, kinda like a bee

My house is haunted as well and it's gets a little creepy sometimes all you need to do, especially when you're lone in the house is too distract yourself with music, a good book, playing games on the computer or watching TV. It works for me all the time. if something happens then just ignore and keep doing what you're doing.

Hope that helps Big Grin

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
darkvampire
darkvampire
StarStarStarStar
If you find any kind of household appliance on the floor when you wake up in the morning then yes you are.

MY PIT BULL PUPPY my pitbull puppy

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"MJlover52" wrote:

I swear my house is haunted. My great grandmother had a stroke in our house, but she liked to haunt the house my mom's dad lived in. My mom and I think that there's a part of her still in our house. Every once in a while, I will experience something. Once, I was alone in my room lying on my bed and then the bedroom door opened. I thought my sister was coming in, but no one was there. Once a cabinet door shut against the trash can while I was peeling the corn we were going to have for dinner. Plus last year, it was December almost my birthday and I wake up not feeling comfortable at all. I went in the living room and I sat down on the couch. I had a frosty the snowman door hanging thing on the front door. It flew as far out like the storm door had to be open for it to do that. Like, it didn't literally fall off, like the bottom of it floated up. The same night, I heard the garage door get banged on. Once I had my right arm sticking out of my blanket and all the hairs stood up on it and I SWEAR it wasn't cold AT ALL. I needed to explain it to get the right answer I need. Quizzes don't always give you exactly what you want to know. Please help! Thank you!

ok

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
-Bunnies- _2313200 Lock
-Bunnies- _2313200
StarStarStar
hun just tell it in the name of Jesus Christ, for the ghost to "depart" from your home. And bless it with some holly water. Ask for God for protection. Ghost cant touch you or harm you in any way. But dont approach it.

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"-Bunnies- " wrote:

hun just tell it in the name of Jesus Christ, for the ghost to "depart" from your home. And bless it with some holly water. Ask for God for protection. Ghost cant touch you or harm you in any way. But dont approach it.

yeah you need to hire a professional exorcist as well 

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes ur house is haunted, but don't worry. They r not real to haunt or harm u. They just wanna play around like its fun to scare ppl ^.^

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
It might be haunted. Take someone's advice on the professional exorcist. I've seen the Conjuring trailer and you might want to watch the movie! Scaring people and messing with them is fun..!

Converse!
Converse.

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
Your haunted alright. But don't worry, ghosts don't hurt you. And if it's your grandmother's ghost then I bet she doesn't wanna hurt you. 

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Is my house haunted?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="MJlover52"]I swear my house is haunted. My great grandmother had a stroke in our house, but she liked to haunt the house my mom's dad lived in. My mom and I think that there's a part of her still in our house. Every once in a while, I will experience something. Once, I was alone in my room lying on my bed and then the bedroom door opened. I thought my sister was coming in, but no one was there. Once a cabinet door shut against the trash can while I was peeling the corn we were going to have for dinner. Plus last year, it was December almost my birthday and I wake up not feeling comfortable at all. I went in the living room and I sat down on the couch. I had a frosty the snowman door hanging thing on the front door. It flew as far out like the storm door had to be open for it to do that. Like, it didn't literally fall off, like the bottom of it floated up. The same night, I heard the garage door get banged on. Once I had my right arm sticking out of my blanket and all the hairs stood up on it and I SWEAR it wasn't cold AT ALL. I needed to explain it to get the right answer I need. Quizzes don't always give you exactly what you want to know. Please help! Thank you!
[

Yeah it's haunted. But since it's your grandmother i doubt she will hurt you. But just in case ask her whats wrong like this " in gods name why are you here? " then she will tell you what's wrong? hopefully.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos