Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

weirdo me or my parents

Posted By:
awsomearman
awsomearman
Star
hey frnds my real name is aaryan so i wanna tell u all tht my parents r acting weird around me.
let me tell u the real thing before u get confused.My mom loved me the best but a few days later 
when i came home from school she was staring at me like i was a ghost but i thought she was a ghostand my dad was also just staring like tht to me . one night when i was sleeping i woke up suddenly and saw my mom and dad staring just like that to me.............................but isnt it a weird they just doesnt say anything ,i believe some ghost have kidnapped him and taken some disguise like my mom and dad becuze they were not just like that and i forgot  one night i saw some shadows in my mom and dads room and they were like just ghosts . do u think my house is haunted???????? pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards 
awsomearman

weirdo me or my parents

Posted By:
vallerie
vallerie
StarStarStarStar
parents suck!!!!they r weirdo .......

here

weirdo me or my parents

Posted By:
SapphireAqUA
SapphireAqUA
StarStarStar
my parents .....especially my mother....... only a word can describe her......####

weirdo me or my parents

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
That's creepy! o_o

With hope there's always a way
Don't judge a book by it's cover
If there's a will there's a way
Live forever
Silence speaks when words can't

weirdo me or my parents

Posted By:
Fenmore
Fenmore
StarStarStarStar
I think you're parents are just being weird. Besides, if you woke up, you could have simply seen those shadows from your mind being cloggy and still in sleep mode. You could have also just seen the shadows of your parents.
Possession is a very interesting reason to explain this, but possession does require the person getting possessed to go mad before the demon (or more than likely fallen demon) can destroy their soul and take over their mind and body. I think you're parents are just worried about you and keeping a close eye. Your house isn't haunted, so don't worry about it smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

let me live

name an animal that starts with a c

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos