Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

have got a half sister

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
So my dad has another daughter (MY HALF SISTER (TAYLOR)) . I have two sisters (Alexis chloe) So Alexis says that she will never ever meet TAYLOR and Chloe really wants to go and I don't know if I want to go. I have my sats (important tests) coming up so I want to deal with it fast. my dad is a full time worker so I barely see him and my mum doesn't want me to go. I feel like I will never love my dad because my mum and dad broke up because of my dads work and it is HIS fault I have got this half sister. I already hade  depression and anxiety before this so what should I do.Also my dad has the shortest temper in the world

I will reply.
SORRY IT WAS SO LONG!

GlitterLover

have got a half sister

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
It's not all of his fault. I don't mean to be rude or assume anything, but your mother did have a choice whether or not she wanted to split up because of his work. And it's not solely 'his fault' you have a half sister. "It takes two to tango" so to speak. Also, a half sister, in my opinion, is something to celebrate. You have another sister. That's amazing. That's someone else to have in your life as support, as a friend, and more importantly, as a sister. You guys could have an unbreakable bond. And don't forget, she could think the exact same way about you. It's her dad as well, just as much as he is yours. 

Name

Signature

have got a half sister

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar

I guess so but my half sister is 17 and my dad found out he had another daughter when she was 16!!

GlitterLover

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos