Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I have Crohns

Posted By:
emorainbows66
emorainbows66
Star
This isn't a serious family problem but it's still affecting my family. I've recently been diagnosed with Crohns. My parents are really stressed and when my dad gets stressed he gets upset. I feel horrible and it's really painful to see my parents upset. Can anyone give me any advice and how to help my parents lose their stress? 

..:: Just in case you haven't noticed, YOU are beautiful::..

I have Crohns

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you met with doctors? I think your parents need to accept it the best they can, its not them with the disease, its you. Tell them in order to get through this, they need to be supporting you. Im sure the stress for you isnt helping anything. Have you considered cutting out gluten? My neighbors have Crohns, and as long as they stay far away from gluten and dont ingest or touch it, they are fine for the most part.

I have Crohns

Posted By:
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
StarStarStarStarStar
Let them adjust. Don't feel like it's your fault, there's nothing you can do to change the situation. I hope everything works out. 

This post was probably a waste of my time.

I have Crohns

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You are their child. They're supposed to worry and stress over you. They don't like seeing you go through that stuff. Don't worry about them worrying about you.

Name

Signature

I have Crohns

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar

Oh yeah, just forget HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!)

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos