Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

how do i make everything right again

Posted By:
Jaz-O
Jaz-O
Star

Every time I try to talk with my dad, he seems to never listen and starring into space. i want to tell him whats wrong and how I feel but I never can get the words out. i get really nervous and don't know what to say. its like me and him are weird talking face to face. I know he is my dad and all but there seems like no way I can talk to my dad. when I try he just gets angry or annoyed with me, so I never shared anything with him. he never ask whats the matter or how im doing even tho he did raise me on his own..it seems like where just not connected as we used to be when I was small. ever since my mom passed, I have been lost into a great darkness of sorrow, i had to take care of all my siblings which was a bid responsibility for me at age 9 but my dad just stopped smiling and being happy. sometimes I can make him laugh but its not enough to fix every ones problems. since I was nine I became sad and depress even tho I don't show it, all I do is ball my feelings up and pretend nothing happen. so tell me..what should I do?

Posted By:
Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy
StarStar
Your dad does love you, but you must understand. He has to work to pay for you and your siblings, and his wife is gone. He may be under stress and is depressed himself... maybe instead of telling him what's wrong with you and wanting him to listen, ask him if he's okay and then explain how you've been feeling. Either way, you should probably watch a lot of uhohbro on youtube and onision. He'll smack the harshness of reality right into you and make you feel better about life and everything just because of that. 

Wa...t

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Your dad's dealing with the same loss you are. I mean, he lost his wife He's probably just as depressed as you. A good way you could approach this is to try to be straight forward with him. Tell him you've been really struggling, and you need his help, but that you're also there to help him because you know he's been struggling too. If he gets mad or angry with you, it's probably not at you. It's probably frustration at the situation. Nobody expects the person they're married to to die, even when you're old and senile it still comes out of the blue usually. Losing a parent is incredibly difficult, but I have to think that losing your lover is even harder. 

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Your Dad lost his wife just like you lost your Mom!
He cares about you, but there are time when adults get sad and their reaction to something like this might be different from how you react to things. You may have dealt with the pain of losing your Mom by (remember this is just an example) spending all your time with your friends and your new responsibility. But at least you found a way to deal with it. It might be possible that your Dad haven't yet been able to figure out with the loss yet! By helping him to deal with it, you will find that you are helping yourself too. One day, he might return back to his responsibility and how he was before, not quite same but something like it! But till than, I hope you remember that he is your father no matter what, and he still loves you the same as before and cares and worries about you and your little siblings!

Under construction. Arrgh.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mum and your Dad's wife. 

I dunno and maybe this is the horrible suggestion but... could you arrange to go somewhere with your Dad that was special to you all when your Mum was here.. then when you get there see how it goes and both you remember how you miss her... together.  

Good luck Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
hi, I'm Lexie grey. OK, Don't worry what's gonna happen next just stay on the positive side always, It'll be over soon. It's not like your alone, you have friends, your siblings I'm sure they'll be all right. Your dad will come back to his normal behaviour, just try to be patient. He must be going through a hard time. Don't worry be happy, you are free to private message on your feeling, we're all there for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks, Lexie g

Lexie gr@y!

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
Hi 
My family is tearing bit by bit and fighting is non stop
I just still try to make everything all right but It's too late
So I really don't know what on earth i should do because
If it gets to late, I cant fix anything and I'll just have to adjust 
And lately I've been feeling left out, I don't know why but 
I need to fix everything before time runs out. 

Lexie gr@y!

Posted By:
astronut_2489102 Lock
astronut_2489102
Star
I went through the same thing. YOU CAN"T FIX EVERYTHING you can only fix wats YOU CAN CONTROL. SO fix wat you do not what others do. your response is yours responsibility.
hope this helps. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos