Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

why does my mom yell at me for no reason

Posted By:
BarbieCapricorn12
BarbieCapricorn12
StarStar
My mom yells at me for everything. Its like she doesn't even care if the things she say are hurtful or not. Like last night she yelled at me because she thought I threw her earring on the floor when I tried to tell her that I pit it in the jewlery box. Also last night it was my sister's turn to clean and she just sat there and told me that I always mess up and never clean them up when all I do is go home and ge on my phone in my room. Then she goes in my room while I'm at school and say mean things about how my room is like a pig sty and how my clothes are every where when I cleaned up before I went to school. And the other day when in school we have to do a project on the college of your choice and I asked her could I go to the library she just sat there and waited until it was about to close and yelled at me for not reminding her when I asked her close to 20 times and I ended up with a D. What can I do to make her stop making me feel like a target?

****N3w Y0rk 0r Bu$t****

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
It feels bad to say: "grin and bear it" but at this time I don't know what  else to do. I'll think about and get back to you... Sometimes I feel like my dad does the same thing. Then I remember he has a reason for what he does, so there must be a reason for what your mother is doing too. It's probably one that has little or nothing to do with you, but she's uses yelling at you as an outlook to relieve stress or frustrations. Have you asked her if she was okay? 

Posted By:
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool
StarStarStarStar

just kill her ok
that's the solution

yogurt
no alter ego
a made man
peace tom and jerry

Posted By:
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool
StarStarStarStar

probably drinks and stuff or is mental

yogurt
no alter ego
a made man
peace tom and jerry

Posted By:
Seth100 Lock
Seth100
StarStarStar
Can you talk to her????

Posted By:
Damara
Damara
StarStarStarStar
She's probably going through a hard time right now and is taking it out on you. I'm sure she'll apologize in the future.

"How long is forever?"

"Sometimes, just one second."

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar

"yogurtiscool" wrote:

just kill her ok

that's the solution

xD WOW that is one heck of a solution  

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
If your mom is having some problems like work stress and stuff try not to get in her way. Also, if your sisters being that mean she is bullying you. If you have to, when she approaches you saying another bad thing about you confront her and say 'your being a bully, stop it, my life is NONE of your business to complain about no matter if we are sisters so stop bugging me.' then smile and act like your happy, believe it or not it may make her stop because if she was trying to annoy you, but you smile, she will probably get a bit mad and walk away or something. but just try not to cause a fight. maybe when your mom is in a better mood try to talk to her, ask her why she seems to yell at you all the time and she never stops your sister from bothering you. explain how you don't seem cared about. your mom should be caring enough to say she loves you and cares about you, but if she doesn't.. well.. I dunno o.O some parents just don't say 'I love you' even though they really do...

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos