Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mom bf probs

Posted By:
smallieboo
smallieboo
Star
my mom always say to don't get a bf
she moved me to a island called mustique and to a new school and i like this boy but he loves me we talked on Facebook my mom went into my messages and read everything mom is very protective
she told him don't talk to me don't do nothing
but is hard 
same church
same school 
i love him but hes 11 am 10 so what should i do 
advice anyone Frustrated i really love him <3

smallieboo

mom bf probs

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
you post site name, which is not allow in kw

other, talk to your mom nicely 

mom bf probs

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"smallieboo" wrote:

my mom always say to don't get a bf

she moved me to a island called mustique and to a new school and i like this boy but he loves me we talked on Facebook my mom went into my messages and read everything mom is very protective

she told him don't talk to me don't do nothing

but is hard 

same church

same school 

i love him but hes 11 am 10 so what should i do 

advice anyone Frustrated i really love him <3
faycebook is a site name, which means its dangerous on kw o-o  

mom bf probs

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStar
Okay, don't be angry! I however, do understand where she's coming from. (My friends say I'm motherly so... yeah...) 

Think of it from your mom's point of view:
-You're 10
-He's 11
-You're both young

(For most mothers this enough. "My child is too young to date. He/She could get hurt or make bad some decisions... etc. etc.")

She tells you aren't allowed to date because she loves you. The probability of marrying the guy is pretty slim (You are young...)

But! You should still talk to your mom. Ask her where's she's coming from. (Be respectful) Try to understand what she means. If you truly do love this boy then you'll have to be content with being friends for now (sorry!) You should ask her if this is alright, if you are still allowed to be friends (may not  want to add the next part... I don't know. It depends on your mom's personality) because even though you can't date you still care about him.

If you need to talk about this more I'm here for you. You can tell me whatever's on your mind. Good luck! -And hope this helps!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do Ghosts Exist?

Chat

How do you think our world will end and why?

Chat

Do Ghosts Exist?

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos