Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Brother And I

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
I feel as if my brother hates me. He ignores me all the time except when he's making jokes about me or making fun of me. I don't like we have to fight all the time and I don't want to grow up and have us hating each other. One day, I know my parents are going to die. I know I'll probably be to young to settle down into a marriage and have kids yet, so I probably won't have a husband. Who is gonna be there for me? Who is gonna be my shoulder to cry on? My parents both love their siblings, and I want to be as close as they are, but he's just ignoring me and won't listen to what I have to say. What do I do?

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

My Brother And I

Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
StarStarStar
Just leave him alone for now , and later have a sit down talk with him 

My Brother And I

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar
Me And My Sister Fight All The Time, But It's Always Me Getting In Trouble Stereotypically. I Mean, My Sister Always Complains About Something And She Hits Me Alot -.- And I Get Into Trouble For Faking It xD Idk. Just Carry On.

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

My Brother And I

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStar
He doesn't hate you. I used to have problems with my brother too, but he loves me -and I'm willing to bet you that your brother loves you too -A LOT! smile  If he's picking on you then it might be an even bigger sign of his affection for you (that sounds weird, but I'm not entirely sure how I want to word it...) My siblings use to make fun of me all the time(not so much my oldest brother) -it hurt, but they did it anyways. It wasn't because they didn't like me either, quite the opposite and now that I can see that, I can look back and give a little smile. It wasn't nice. No, but it wasn't their intention to make me feel bad.

For now, I would let him have his space.  If he's a teenage boy, understand that they can be kind of moody. (Really everyone can be -I know- but some go through these "phases" One of my brothers did. He questioned a lot of things, etc.) I'm assuming he's your old brother, if so know that they don't always no how to react with younger siblings (especially sisters). Later, talk to him. Tell him you love him and that you hate this fighting. Who knows? He might feel the same way. If things don't work out as soon as you'd like them too, don't worry. Find some good friends you can talk to about these situations, some people who will stick by you. Friends are the family you get to choose -but remember your relative family is a gift.

Hope this helps! smile Feel free to talk if you have more on your mind.

My Brother And I

Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
StarStarStarStar
i dont mean to hurt ur feelings but that just sucks. bcse i want u to know that a person once he/she is born and is capable of doing everything by one self then they are on their own for example me... i had a mother but only when she died i realised that im all by myself throughout my lyf having a shoulder to cry on! thats riddiculus i mean i had no 1 in my lyf to comfort me in realworld NOT 1 PERSON! still am doin great of course am sad iv been depressedbut eventually when such a situation comes family will always be together

pace outSmile Nose

My Brother And I

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStar

"sonurules" wrote:

i dont mean to hurt ur feelings but that just sucks. bcse i want u to know that a person once he/she is born and is capable of doing everything by one self then they are on their own for example me... i had a mother but only when she died i realised that im all by myself throughout my lyf having a shoulder to cry on! thats riddiculus i mean i had no 1 in my lyf to comfort me in realworld NOT 1 PERSON! still am doin great of course am sad iv been depressedbut eventually when such a situation comes family will always be together

You probably hate it when people feel sorry for you, but I'm so sorry Frown I hope you're doing alright. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos