Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I Never Get Privacy at my House

Posted By:
Divergent_FourTris
Divergent_FourTris
StarStarStarStar
I share a room with my sister who's 2 and a half years younger than me and she never gives me any time alone... I don't get any time to myself and she makes our room really really messy sometimes and I always have to clean it up. I've told my parents but they didn't care... My little brother gets his own room and has way more privacy than me because no one can go in there but him but he always barges into me and my sister's room... Now we're getting "bunk beds" and the last time we had bunk beds it was really annoying... I need some time to myself but no one cares when I ask

Girly Girl

Love Pink smile

I love Dance Moms, Full House, Mean Girls, Divergent, Twilight, The Hunger Games, and Flowers in the Attic.

Divergent

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You should talk to your sister and ask her to leave you alone for a while, and talk to your parents and really stress to them why you need some time by yourself. If they don't listen, can you go anywhere alone? Like go for a walk, go to the park, etc?

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
Yes. I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. I have a step-niece that I have to share a bedroom with and my brother gets his privacy and I don't. I swear, I would believe you if you said you stalked me and then wrote this post about me. 
My niece is 6 and will not leave me alone and messes up our room. How to deal with it? For one thing, do stuff she doesn't like doing and pretend you like it. Do really boring things and act like it's fun. I do it all the time and she eventually leaves. Like say, read a book, write something. Do homework that isn't really homework. Make sure it's something that she can't do and act like you're going to do this boring thing for hours. And about your room, only pick up your stuff. And don't allow her to touch yours. Your parents might notice that the messy part of the room is only her stuff. I know what I'm talking about. I have it worse. Gosh, that little brat tries to wear my freaking clothes and play on my phone. I learned how to make her hate it. 
Good luck!

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

Posted By:
Surupa Lock
Surupa
StarStarStar
Just tell to your mom rudely , I need another room ! I wanna live alone! If you don't do it , Then I'll sleep on sofa or Live home ! Then sobbed !

Posted By:
lpsjusticegirl
lpsjusticegirl
Star
Talk to your sister and tell her you need your privacy. And ask to sit down with your parents and have a whole family meeting on the issue. My 3 year old sister and me have seprate rooms but she bugs me ALL THE TIME! I asked if we could have a family meeting, and now she can only come in my room when shes allowed. Tell your sister and brother during the family meeting that when your in your room doing something private, please leave. If they walk into your room to much, put a "Please knock before entering" sign on the door. If you need anymore help, feel free to contact me on my page.

Ayla.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos