Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Sisters and weed help PLEZ!!!!!!

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
my older sis gets high that dont bother me that much but wat bothers me is the people she does it with ok my sister is 14 me and her r 1 year and 1 month apart and both ur birthdays r n lik a month so.... we''ll say shes 15 anyway, when she gets high she goes wit this guy who''s 18 and all his friends i dont care that she gets high but i DONT trust this guy and his friends at ALL wat should i do i worry bout her when shes wit them help PLEZ!!!!!!

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
bounce wit it, drop wit it, lean wit it, rock wit it, snap wit it, all my fellas tip ur hats wit it

*$*<3*$* lil shawty *$*<3*$*

102JAMS !*!*!Sanford baby!*!*!

Posted By:
QueenOfSpades-l Lock
QueenOfSpades-l
StarStarStarStar
try talking to ur parents or a school counselor maybe even try calling a hopeline I would give you the number but I don''t want to get in trouble. But there is this hopeline and I don''t know if it goes out to where you are but they help kids and teens with their problems and I have called in a few times. U should care about ir sister doing weed because she could die from it.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Nick and Stephanie
The next....
Jack and Rose
Allie and Noah
Cory and Topanga

Let''s cause a scene like lovers do on silver screens.

Let''s commit the perfect crime, I''ll steal your heart and you''ll steal mine.

If I could do anything, it''d be to kiss you in the middle of the street on the rainiest day of the year.

Love ya much,
Stephanie

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
i dont want 2 tell ne1 lik a school counselor cuz she kinda gotten n some trouble and is tryin 2 clean up her act so she can get into this skool can ne1 just tell me somethin 2 tell her idk i just want my sis 2 b safe plus im hangin around her friends a lot more and i give n to peer pressure to easy and im afraid i mite start smokin blunts or somethin i stayed behind last weekend and didnt go wit her but i wanted to sometimes i just want to experince it so PLEZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!

bounce wit it, drop wit it, lean wit it, rock wit it, snap wit it, all my fellas tip ur hats wit it

Posted By:
GIRLwhosCOOL777 Lock
GIRLwhosCOOL777
StarStarStarStar
Date: 6/13/2006 4:13:44 PM
Author:
i dont want 2 tell ne1 lik a school counselor cuz she kinda gotten n some trouble and is tryin 2 clean up her act so she can get into this skool can ne1 just tell me somethin 2 tell her idk i just want my sis 2 b safe plus im hangin around her friends a lot more and i give n to peer pressure to easy and im afraid i mite start smokin blunts or somethin i stayed behind last weekend and didnt go wit her but i wanted to sometimes i just want to experince it so PLEZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!

WELL DONT.Once you try you are hooked.Trust me crack and weed can ruin your life.They can make you lose your job friends and respect from others. You should tell your parents.Or someone close.You dont even have to say she is ur sister. Try and talk to your sister about this.Tell her you dont think theses guys are right and you dont trust them.If she doesnt listen then thats when you need to REALLY tell your parents.They know wats best and im sure they''ll find a way to handle this. Hope i helped.

Me and my many titles
Daughter of Christ
Girl
African-American
Field hockey xkinda) player
Violist
Student
deoderant wearer
owner of "undergarmnets" thankfully
Great Person

Psalm 97 :
1, The LORD reigns , let the earth rejoicex Let many islands be gald.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround Him xRighteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne .
3 Fire goes before him and burns up his adversaries round about .
4 His lightnings lit up the world x the earth saw and trembled.
5 The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the Lord of the whole Earth .
6 The heavens declare His righteousness,
8 And all the peoples have seen his glory
7 Let all those be ashamed who serve graven images,
Who boast themselves of idols x Worship Him all you gods .
Zion heard this and was glad , and the daughters of Judah have rejoiced
Because of your judgments,
O Lord .
9 For you are the LORD Most High over all Earth x

Posted By:
BrattyBrunette-l Lock
BrattyBrunette-l
StarStarStarStar
tell your parents then talk to your sister about how you feel it''s other wise she could get hurt don''t worry no matter what she will love you and she hangin'' out with an 18 year old? not good!

... and these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds they are immune to your consultations they''er quite awar of what they''re going through

Posted By:
adjns-l Lock
adjns-l
Star
What i think you should do is try to talk to your sister about geting high and going off with this boy cause he could hurt her or if that do not work try to find her someone to talk to or you get some one to talk to and tell her cause she might listen to you

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
kk my sis is awesome and even though yall gav me good advice i dont think ne thing i do will help plus im movin out of town so i wont be round her 2 mak sure shes safe and her friends either smoke or sniff so im affraid its a lost cause 4 me 2 help her unless i can change her n a week

Posted By:
PandaLuv45 Lock
PandaLuv45
StarStarStar
Date: 6/15/2006 7:03:49 PM
Author:
i want a baby! and i am only 11!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too young. I am 11, and u do not need a baby, so just get like a pet or doll or something and treat it like your baby.

And Adeashia, u gotta warn your sister cuz my mom smokes weed and she can get pretty mad and crazy. tell someone

x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}
x} x} x} x} x} x}

If animals were made for being in our stomachs, they''d come with a fork and knife.

~*~Save the Planet~*~
~*~Save the Rainforest~*~
~*~Save Yourself~*~

x)x) Bugs Bunny:
x* *) Hugs: 4
xu u)O Carrots: 10
u u Chocolate: 0
~*~Care To Donate Some Love Or Food For Our Animal Friends?~*~

Posted By:
Adeashia-l Lock
Adeashia-l
StarStarStarStar
ite i no this is an old topic and that i aint been on n a long time but i got a new prob wit my sis, well its really her friend. my sisters friend cant get over her ex so... she is lik ALL over any cute boy she sees neways her newest boyfriend [now her ex] did something to her that i cant say on here and now shes all upset cuz he dumped her after he [did wat i cant say on here] and my sis and i dont no wat to do to help her get over her 2 most resent ex''s she is a sweet girl and has a lot to offer but she''ll just giv herself up to ne guy that wants her

Posted By:
shawty101_654081 Lock
shawty101_654081
StarStarStar
ok Adeashia im black and i think u are too if ur not im very sorry if u feel ur up aginst racism but listen when ur sister is in a good mode ask her if u can sit down and talk 2 her

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

xbox 1 or ps4

xbox 1 or ps4

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos