Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
There are days that I don't believe some things are really true. That my grandpa is dead is one of them. I really don't. I say this is because the fact of him being dead is just so non-explainablely, overwhelmingly sad that my mind, or any mind at all, refuses to think it's real. You know how it would feel to say, live in Heaven or Hell, is just beyond the mind can believe? Try to imagine it. It's like, on the last day of school, you know how you sometimes, by accident, say you're coming back Monday? Like that, but on a much larger scale. It is literally impossible for a human mind to comprehend it because a brain just... can't. It's much too big to understand that unless you're actually there. Get it? That's what I mean. I think that the belief of his being dead is too big to understand. It would be... I guess near impossible to understand! And because of that, there's still something in the back of my mind saying he's not dead. I told this to my brother and he said that I am insane to think that. That I'm nuts if I don't think he's dead. My mom said that its a phase of grieving because the night he supposedly "died", my brother and I weren't allowed to see him. The doctors and nurses wouldn't let us because we were too young. My mom said I only believed this is because I didn't actually see him there, I didn't see that he was beyond hope, beyond living. For those who read Divergent, remember how Christina said that she forgave Tris because when she saw Marlene, she knew why Tris killed Will. She got that it wasn't really Will, that he was literally... beyond hope. That, under the simulation, they were murderers and Not really the kind, loving people they were before the simulation. That Will really was dead, he was beyond living. I think that's what she meant, that Christina didn't see Will under the simulation so she wouldn't know how it was until she saw herself. But I don't know if... if my brother's right, that I'm really insane to think he's still alive. I don't know. Am I insane? 

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
lilyfur
lilyfur
StarStarStarStar
No you are not insane at all. It is a very common phase to go through after a friend or family member has died.  It is perfectly common, if you don't believe me ask someone who has gone through the same thing, if you can't than look it up! Good luck Wink smile

Fave studio c quotes.
Balance restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wish there was actually an awkward viking, life would be so much easier same with the shoulder angle

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
iluvmrmen
iluvmrmen
StarStarStarStar

"lilyfur" wrote:

No you are not insane at all. It is a very common phase to go through after a friend or family member has died.  It is perfectly common, if you don't believe me ask someone who has gone through the same thing, if you can't than look it up! Good luck Wink smile

What he said. Big Grin However, when both my dog and Great Great Aunt Freda died, I don't really remember going through a denial phase. I KNEW they were dead.Thats about it, to be honest. The dog Honey died when I was 9, and Freda died last year. Just some information for future reference.

Big Grin HELLO ALL YOU KW USERS! Big Grin
Peace & Justice Cool

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar

Two things, 1: I feel like I have already answered this question before and 2: you are not crazy, I have felt the same way before. Everything will be okay eventually, I swear.

# emoji

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
No! Course not! You obviously miss your grandpa a lot and you loved him so you can't bear he's dead. You know you'll never get another chance to hear his voice, to see him, to feel his bobbly sweaters. So you tell yourself he's not dead, to get yourself through the day

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

Am I... Crazy?

Posted By:
shanethegirl
shanethegirl
Star
Your not insane at all! Listen to your mother! 

Shane Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Chuggington Winter Snow Party – Live Show

Salvation Army Charity Collection Drive

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas handb...

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas Carol...

Chugg-ful of Fun At The Park

how much time it takes you to get ready

latest videos