Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Parents

Posted By:
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16
StarStarStar
My parents are always fighting, my dad says horrible things. And they won't get a divorce and I'm always having to deal with this. What can I do

------------------------------
Sign on the dotted line

Parents

Posted By:
Starfalldream_
Starfalldream_
StarStarStar
So I've totally been in your place except now my moms cheating on my dad but he refuses to believe it. Sorry thats beside the point. Were talking about you! The easiest thing for me was always to go to my room and start reading a book drawing or writing something. Make sure they see you leave and eventually they will get the hint. I know its hard but just keep your head up princess, we can't have that tiara falling! Things will get better and if you ever need anything you can message me I'm here for you!

The thing about love is, it doesn't exist~

Parents

Posted By:
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16
StarStarStar
Aw thx. smile I appreciate it

Sign on the dotted line

Parents

Posted By:
nancybd98
nancybd98
StarStarStarStar
I'm in the same position as you. though mine is better i suppose. I think u should talk to them. since i talked to them they stopped arguing.

If your dream is alive, then one day it will come true.

Parents

Posted By:
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16
StarStarStar
thanks smile

Sign on the dotted line

Parents

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
That's sad Frown

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Parents

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
All parents have fights sometimes I think. If it bothers you just plug in the earphones or take a walk somewhere if you can. You can also talk to them and tell them how you feel.

Parents

Posted By:
kira7654
kira7654
StarStarStar
Hey I go through that to

Kira7654

Parents

Posted By:
Rianaroks
Rianaroks
StarStar
This is the whole story: My parents have been fighting and arguing for as long as I remember. I havent even ever seen them kiss.And then about 5 months ago they told us( us meaning my 3 brothers my sister and me) that they were getting a divorce.I knew this day was going to come so I wasnt surprised. But the thing is even if they are divorced when ever my dad comes over they still argue and sometimes my dad even hits my mom this one time he gave her some nasty bruises. And I just want it all to stop but i dont know what to do. Pls help.

AWESOMEEE!! I've always wanted a signature!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name a country-moved

Do You Love Anyone?

Do You Love Anyone?

Name a country-moved

COSPLAY HELP NEEDED

Name a country-moved

latest videos