Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
People in my house say Bad words A LOT! I mean why do parents curse in front of their own children? Today, I had like  Mood swings because 1: My brother ate the Oncor my family had and he didn't save some for me!? Should my parents be aware that cursing in front of younger kids will get them angry?!?

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

Posted By:
ps3master Lock
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

People in my house say Bad words A LOT! I mean why do parents curse in front of their own children? Today, I had like  Mood swings because 1: My brother ate the Oncor my family had and he didn't save some for me!? Should my parents be aware that cursing in front of younger kids will get them angry?!?

Luke 6:45 - " A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."

First you have to find out why they curse so much, talk to them about it, and then fix it. Try going to church or reading the Bible more for starters. 

The Marine

Posted By:
-Karpov-_2670898 Lock
-Karpov-_2670898
StarStarStarStarStar
Get over it. 

What did this mean? Who was I? What was I? Whence did I come? What was my destination? These questions continually recurred, but I was unable to solve them.

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
To ps3master,
  What if he/she's not Christian?

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
Okay Macbarbie, my parents do too, but they don't say the REALLY a bad ones...except for once! So let me tell you what to do. Talk to them. If that doesn't work then see a guidance counselor! Tell him/her that it's upsetting you! If you want, you can even get some head phones or earplugs! With the headphones, blast some LOUD music!

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

play online games

latest forum posts

All things go

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

You Failed To Mention

wha is your favourite computer game

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

What will you be when you grow up?

Who would you vote for?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

latest videos