Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

little sis

Posted By:
LiviMimiLivi
LiviMimiLivi
Star

I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!!

little sis

Posted By:
lonnie123
lonnie123
StarStarStarStar
Yes I have a little sister she's  4 and never time she do something I get in trouble for it and she hits me  me punch me scratch me and every time I hit her back she goes tell my mom "mom Lonnie keeps Messing with me " and I need my Space but when she do something I don't like I yell at her and she tells me mom but me and my brother just look at her bc she don't tell on herself but she tells mom everything I do or she always in my Business I need help I need to get away from her she annoying

# Beautiful

little sis

Posted By:
Charulata
Charulata
StarStar
When your parent's aren't around , and when she act like teen then just capture it on video camera and show it to your parent's Grin  Big Grin

little sis

Posted By:
TXSL9
TXSL9
Star
Try to expose her as the little demon she  is to your parents. Set her up and if that doesn't work expose her to a close friend of your parents/someone they trust

little sis

Posted By:
Penolape
Penolape
Star
Tell everything to your parents with a prove .

little sis

Posted By:
Brianna09
Brianna09
StarStarStar
My little sis is 7 and she tries to get me in trouble. I tried to get her in trouble back so I made up a story to get her in trouble. It didn't work and I got in big trouble for lying about her.

little sis

Posted By:
spidermonkey10
spidermonkey10
Star
I AM a little sister! I dont have a little sis but i have tow little nieces and boy are they trouble! When ever i see them they want to ride on my back and play. I play with them then soon they lose intrest and go play with something else. Do the same thing over and over and soon she wont even want to botheryou enymore.

little sis

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"LiviMimiLivi" wrote:

I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!!

Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act. 

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

little sis

Posted By:
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12
StarStarStarStar

"Penolape" wrote:

Tell everything to your parents with a prove .

Agreed. Mine's have the same problem but my mum & dad found out earlier and disciplined her. A lot. And another thing, the reason why your younger sis is like that is because, sorry to be rude, trying to act like you like the way you act and something like that. Monkey see, Monkey does. 

Swimming is my hobby, my talent, and my ambition. The reason why I chose swimming because-- If you want to know more about my talent, look into one of my blogs. The title is Swimming. Here are my pics in swimming:

little sis

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"LiviMimiLivi" wrote:

Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act. 
^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mom

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

allergies

latest videos