Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Need help with dad

Posted By:
morjune09-l Lock
morjune09-l
StarStar
My dad smokes and drinks. He says he doesnt but I know he does cuz i caught him outside smoking and later caught him drinking in his room, e'' was drunk all night. He wont take his medicine to help him not drink even though I remind him all the time and whenever I tell him to not smoke he says"Morgan, I am an adult, I can make my own choices" Wut can I do to get him to stop doing these things??

live life your best, im pretty sure you only have one.

Over 90% of kids have tried smoking if you''re the 10% that has not copy and past this in your signature.

I LOVE SCHOOL!

Im a band geek, science geek, and technology geek. I LOVE BEING A GEEK!

-Morjune09

Need help with dad

Posted By:
fanakapan-l Lock
fanakapan-l
StarStarStarStar
Wot ur dad dus shud not be ur responsibility,u need 2 get help 4 both u and ur dad.ur dad''s addictions are getting out of hand so wot I suggest u do is ask sum1 in the family 2 help out.Get ur dad 2 attend meetings so he can get back 2 his old self agen.go 2 the doctors and they can sort it out.Tell ur dad how unhappy u r,maybe wen he sees wot hes doing 2 u,he''ll clean up his act.Don''t giv up,be strong and eventually,u''ll get thru it.gd luck!

Fanakapan x

Need help with dad

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
if you can, you should talk to a counselor at your school or something.

Need help with dad

Posted By:
D.J.Myles Lock
D.J.Myles
Star
well morgan u need to sit down and talk to him tell him how much u love him and tell him wat he is doing to his body and tell him as much as he is hurting his body its hurting u as well and if he loves u dat much then he should stop wat he is doin tell him to get help!!!

Need help with dad

Posted By:
Gabe 13 Lock
Gabe 13
StarStar
How old are you? Do you have a mom?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ARMY!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos