Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Need help with dad

Posted By:
morjune09-l Lock
morjune09-l
StarStar
My dad smokes and drinks. He says he doesnt but I know he does cuz i caught him outside smoking and later caught him drinking in his room, e'' was drunk all night. He wont take his medicine to help him not drink even though I remind him all the time and whenever I tell him to not smoke he says"Morgan, I am an adult, I can make my own choices" Wut can I do to get him to stop doing these things??

live life your best, im pretty sure you only have one.

Over 90% of kids have tried smoking if you''re the 10% that has not copy and past this in your signature.

I LOVE SCHOOL!

Im a band geek, science geek, and technology geek. I LOVE BEING A GEEK!

-Morjune09

Need help with dad

Posted By:
fanakapan-l Lock
fanakapan-l
StarStarStarStar
Wot ur dad dus shud not be ur responsibility,u need 2 get help 4 both u and ur dad.ur dad''s addictions are getting out of hand so wot I suggest u do is ask sum1 in the family 2 help out.Get ur dad 2 attend meetings so he can get back 2 his old self agen.go 2 the doctors and they can sort it out.Tell ur dad how unhappy u r,maybe wen he sees wot hes doing 2 u,he''ll clean up his act.Don''t giv up,be strong and eventually,u''ll get thru it.gd luck!

Fanakapan x

Need help with dad

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
if you can, you should talk to a counselor at your school or something.

Need help with dad

Posted By:
D.J.Myles Lock
D.J.Myles
Star
well morgan u need to sit down and talk to him tell him how much u love him and tell him wat he is doing to his body and tell him as much as he is hurting his body its hurting u as well and if he loves u dat much then he should stop wat he is doin tell him to get help!!!

Need help with dad

Posted By:
Gabe 13 Lock
Gabe 13
StarStar
How old are you? Do you have a mom?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ARMY!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

The wrong anwsers game! :3

latest videos