Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

is something rong with me or is it normal???

Posted By:
chinadoll095 Lock
chinadoll095
StarStar
my mom has a boyfriend and i dont like him but he is nice 2 all of my family whats wrong with me???? oh and i dont mean 2 be gross but at nite i can here them u know what........................... now see how ud like him

~~*LIVE LUV PEACE 4 ALL*~
~*FRENCHIE*~

Posted By:
hottbunny Lock
hottbunny
StarStarStar
don''t worry u''r fine, my mom has a bf 2...and he gets on my nerves ALOT!!!! I caught them once b4 and....yea i just don''t like him. But u''r fine. lol.

friends: heypeeps95,
mz bossy,
lilcherry1467, keelyj7,
A HOTT lauren 911, babay_blue, Alterego,
its_whatever, soccerlover321,
jen987, mefan101, starhottie,
krisbrown4ever, shorty_rox,
7tommygirl, ChaosSplintered

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/16/2006 3:12:14 PM
Author:
Date: 8/15/2006 7:50:35 PM
Author:
my mom has a boyfriend and i dont like him but he is nice 2 all of my family whats wrong with me???? oh and i dont mean 2 be gross but at nite i can here them u know what........................... now see how ud like him

your mom souldnt have sex with her boy friend when you are in the house, they should go to a hotel.

Thats what my parents do

That''s wasted money.

Posted By:
Alliah-l Lock
Alliah-l
StarStarStarStar
your mom souldnt have sex with her boy friend when you are in the house, they should go to a hotel.

Thats what my parents do

I dont know what my parents do....and i like not knowing

x0xComing4Ux0x is my new account

Posted By:
Arkansas_Cowgirl Lock
Arkansas_Cowgirl
StarStarStar
That aint no problem but my moms bf and here do it to and i have a 7 year old sis and a 5 year old bro and trust me my moms bf dont like me either

girl
usa
brown hair with red and blond hightlights
brown eyes
5''4
113lbs

Friends
Sammie
Soccorguy
Poptart
febreez
Paris
R Rox
Pinkdes

Posted By:
BrattyBrunette-l Lock
BrattyBrunette-l
StarStarStarStar
well your normal if you don''t like him talk to your Mom about y you don''t like him the whole sex thing yeah it happens it sucks that''s y i get headphones and if you want to be funny tell them to turn up the music because you can hear them it''s so funny to watch them get embarrassed and i think getting a hotel is a waste of money just do it when the kid is asleep or over at a friends house. so why don''t you like him? and i would be careful ... sometimes guys can be overly nice in a perverted way but hey he is probly just a great guy i would have a day where you spend time together go shopping lunch anything just get to know him

... and these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds they are immune to your consultations they''er quite awar of what they''re going through

Posted By:
chinadoll095 Lock
chinadoll095
StarStar
thanks guys but i mean every night my mom is very smart but i mean i can understand every now and then but every night i go to sleep but then they wake me up and i have a brother hes 9 i think he heres it 2 but he shouldent hav 2 ill try 2 talk 2 them but i just dont want them 2 treat me different u know??? and the reason i dont like him is that and..... well i dont know but its just something!!!! i guess its just ecause my mom has had so many bfs
and the last 1 i got 2 close and then he left so i told my self never again would that happen 2 me......???

~*FRENCHIE*~

Posted By:
roxy85_595240 Lock
roxy85_595240
StarStarStarStar
It is TOTALLY normal. relax.

Roxy85
Rock music is my world.
My friends=
xno particular order)
cupcake 101
wackyone
roxygirl2
Sarah---sarah4ever514
AJ----loverboy9000
Venus---bobstail
Cari---heypeeps95
melissa---Ladybug1133
Avril--JDlover
Omar---coolguy01
Sally---teen101
skyler08
PDR
anybody else welcome!
Just talk 2 me!

Posted By:
chinadoll095 Lock
chinadoll095
StarStar
thanks but i tried that u should of seen the look on her face!!! LOL!!!! she said...., u must of been dreaming and then she rushed off to tell her bf!!!! it was halarois..... good times... good times!!!and 1 time when i was 8 i was playing with the barbie dolls and my bro was watching tv... and i said shhhhhhhhhh... do u hear that??!! and guess what it was my mom and her bf u know what!!!!! and i guess she heard me wheni said shhhhhhhh... and she said were u listing to us ....!! and then i said no WHY!!!! what happen .....??? it was so funny!!! but thanks 4 the advise...... THANX!!!

~*FRENCHIE*~

Posted By:
chinadoll095 Lock
chinadoll095
StarStar
oh...!!! my mom is 38 but she looks like 20. and her tubes r tied and she has three kids!!!!! lol but thankx!!

~*FRENCHIE*~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

Describe the profile pic above you

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...