Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

:::::::::::::::::::::::come here for advice:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Posted By:
BrattyBrunette-l Lock
BrattyBrunette-l
StarStarStarStar
need help with sib,rents, anything? tell me i''ll help ya out the best i can!

... and these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds they are immune to your consultations they''er quite awar of what they''re going through

:::::::::::::::::::::::come here for advice:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Posted By:
Nicole_boycrazeh Lock
Nicole_boycrazeh
StarStarStarStar
oh my gosh, do you know how annoying little brothers are especially being the oldest with no sisters and having a 7 year old brother that I live with and a 3 year old brother who i dont live with. Omg, is it normal not to get along with your brother? The 3 year old and I are close but not the one I live with. It is like a nightmare!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

is Nicki manaj going to far?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

LeBron James vs. Micheal Jordan

i'm so bored!

shady vs everybody

Lil' wayne Or Drake

latest videos