Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i need help

Posted By:
slayer121212-l Lock
slayer121212-l
StarStarStar
ok so my parents are divorced,they have been since i was 4 and im suppose to live with my dad for a full school year then choose who i wanna live with.ive chosen my mom so im moving back to cali next june.but i need help on how to tell my dad this without making him dissappointed.the reason is cuz im afraid he''ll hit me and i get less freedom with him to do with guys and going out with friends and everything.so im movin from ny to cali i wanna know how to tell him when i have to

be nice to me or i''ll slay you

jk

if u wanna be my friend just meet me on the chat

i dont have many friends on here cuz im kinda new

i cheer and im the spotter and also do the stunts,
play basketball and like the raiders,footballs fun with friends and lacrosse is another great sport besides to
swimming,i also belly dance and be part of in plays

im 5''4,100 pounds, skinny,brown hair natural blonde highlights,hazel eyes and can also be mood changing, hair comes 3 inches past shoulders,

i am really nice,funny,smart,my name on chat is cutie13,

im in shape,love music,movies,books,dance,act and of course the internet

thats me for ya if u wanted to know anything

----FAVE BANDS/SINGERS ARE----
1.FALL OUT BOYS/2.JESSE MCCARTNEY/3.SIMPLE PLAN/4.RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS/5.WHITE STRIPS/6.GOOD CHAROLETTE/7.3 DAYS GRACE/8.HILARY DUFF/9.LINDSAY LOHAN/10.50 CENT/11.PCD''S/12.CIARA------
I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE BUT HERES A FEW 4 Y

i need help

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
oh, that's a really hard situation. maybe you could have a friend standing by you while you talked to your dad for support. you can tell him that this is an important time in you life right now and you really think it would be best to live with another girl right now. that's one thing. otherwise, you could just say you think living with mom would be good for now because you just lived him and now you want a chance with your mom. xif you did just live with your dad). i'm sorry, i wasn't much help, was i?

i tried,

God Bless,
Alex

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

i need help

Posted By:
Thats Hot-l Lock
Thats Hot-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/9/2005 10:03:29 AM
Author:
ok so my parents are divorced,they have been since i was 4 and im suppose to live with my dad for a full school year then choose who i wanna live with.ive chosen my mom so im moving back to cali next june.but i need help on how to tell my dad this without making him dissappointed.the reason is cuz im afraid he''ll hit me and i get less freedom with him to do with guys and going out with friends and everything.so im movin from ny to cali i wanna know how to tell him when i have to

Make plans with your mom, then don''t tell him until the last minute.

i need help

Posted By:
principessa Lock
principessa
StarStarStar
just tell him straight. its better if you do it faster!!!

i need help

Posted By:
taylor17-l Lock
taylor17-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/9/2005 2:10:31 PM
Author:
oh, that''s a really hard situation. maybe you could have a friend standing by you while you talked to your dad for support. you can tell him that this is an important time in you life right now and you really think it would be best to live with another girl right now. that''s one thing. otherwise, you could just say you think living with mom would be good for now because you just lived him and now you want a chance with your mom. xif you did just live with your dad). i''m sorry, i wasn''t much help, was i?

i tried,

God Bless,
Alex

Everything she just said will do.

Hey wassup y''all!
Don''t know what else to say...
Oh well...

Friends List

BrattyBrunette
I_Love_Math_It_Rules

Wanna be friends?

i need help

Posted By:
iusara-l Lock
iusara-l
StarStarStarStar
tell him right b4 u leave that way u can''t get in any trouble!
ttly

~Mine~
*My Girl = Sara
Sara = My Old Dog
My Old Dog = My Best Friend
My Best Friend = Miss
Miss = Love
Love = Thought It Was Forever
Thought It Was Forever = I Was Wrong, "Dead" Wrong*

i need help

Posted By:
iusara-l Lock
iusara-l
StarStarStarStar
and u miss ur mom!

~Mine~
*My Girl = Sara
Sara = My Old Dog
My Old Dog = My Best Friend
My Best Friend = Miss
Miss = Love
Love = Thought It Was Forever
Thought It Was Forever = I Was Wrong, "Dead" Wrong*

i need help

Posted By:
jlk0525-l Lock
jlk0525-l
StarStar
u should mayb call him on the phone and tell him and if he wants to talk to u after that say yes but bring another family member or friend along. just incase he does hit u...but do it soon..not the day before ur going 2 leave! cuz if u dont talk 2 him before that u might not beable 2 c him for a long time cuz ur all the way in cali! which is a very nice place by the way. i hope i helped at least a little!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos