Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

hate life

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
ok.... during the summer, my mom told me that her husband x which is now here ex)was not my dad. so i freaked out and wanted to know who my real dad is. she told me that my real dad left me when i was 1 1/2 years old. so for 11 1/2 years, i didn''t know who my real dad was. i found out that my real dad lives in maryland with a wife and 3 kids. i''m still mad at her and my dad. all i want to do is get my life back the way it was. i wish my mom didn''t tell me. i some times feel like running away or doing something even worse. i''m really frustrated!

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

hate life

Posted By:
Thats Hot-l Lock
Thats Hot-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/15/2005 11:23:36 AM
Author:
ok.... during the summer, my mom told me that her husband x which is now here ex)was not my dad. so i freaked out and wanted to know who my real dad is. she told me that my real dad left me when i was 1 1/2 years old. so for 11 1/2 years, i didn''t know who my real dad was. i found out that my real dad lives in maryland with a wife and 3 kids. i''m still mad at her and my dad. all i want to do is get my life back the way it was. i wish my mom didn''t tell me. i some times feel like running away or doing something even worse. i''m really frustrated!

Well, even if your mom didn''t tell you, it''s still true- and you would have found out about it someday. Theres no way to change the past...even by running away or doing something worse.

hate life

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
well i wish she would have told me later like when i''m 16.

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

hate life

Posted By:
Hilfan#1-l Lock
Hilfan#1-l
StarStarStarStar
axxx thats sad. I feel sorry for ya. All i can say is just try to move on and dont think about it that much. Thats just the way it is.........

~hilary duff rocks!!~~
im a christian and believe in god

hate life

Posted By:
JesseMLover Lock
JesseMLover
StarStarStarStar
life sucks get a helmet

BeefyMcManStick

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying
And dying to me don''t sound like all that much fun." - John Mellencamp

hate life

Posted By:
FunkyPrincess-l Lock
FunkyPrincess-l
StarStarStarStar
I''m really sorry about that. It''s not your fault so don''t feel bad about your life. I can understand why you are mad at your dad, but why are you mad at your mom? Your life has been good all this time right? So just keep in mind that is not your fault, live your life as if nothing has happened. I know it''s hard, but give it a try. And again, don''t be depressed or anything, becuase it is NOT you''re fault.

~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

hate life

Posted By:
mka14 Lock
mka14
StarStarStarStarStar
hey ur mom sould tell u at a young age ur dad sucks if they ruiend ur life then do the same to them

I''m not anti-social I just hate people.

hate life

Posted By:
mka14 Lock
mka14
StarStarStarStarStar
most likley ur dad and his kids im 11 2 wich has nothin to do with this

I''m not anti-social I just hate people.

hate life

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/17/2005 1:42:58 PM
Author:
hey ur mom sould tell u at a young age ur dad sucks if they ruiend ur life then do the same to them

That''s stupid advice. I don''t blame her mom for not telling her earlier. Her dad doesn''t suck, he might have good reasons for leaving that we don''t know about. They didn''t ruin her live either. Life is still the same except for the fact that they found out they have a biological father a few states away.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

hate life

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
it can be real frustrating.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos