Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

im so mad..

Posted By:
xxdontwakeme-l Lock
xxdontwakeme-l
StarStarStar
alright well my grandparents [moms side] are like rich, right, and they have like a major prob. with my dad/his side and my mom sometimes. well they''re always trashing my dad and his dad to my mom and it hurts you know cause they''re both my family and i love them both. my mom went over their hosue today to wish them a happy anniversary and to wish my grandmom a happy birthday and they gave her such a hard time. they worship my older brother and he had some problems when he was younger [drugs, alchohol] but they think it was all my parents'' fault- mainly my dad. they''ve never forgiven him. they''re always trashing my granddad on my dads side and it makes me mad cause my grandad is the sweetest person ever and hes always asking to make sure they''re feeling good and all and they trash him [partially cause he doesnt have as much money as them]

im so mad at them but i dont know if i should be... i mean they''re my grandparents and they arent exactly young. i dont know how much longer they have left and i dont want to spend my last years with them mad.

sorry this is so long..

im so mad..

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i''m so sorry

im so mad..

Posted By:
Ocean Water Lock
Ocean Water
StarStarStar
No offence, but I didn''t read that.WAY TO LONG!!!

Loser101 here.

I love the Ocean!

Freinds List
1.Chilover*Karli*
2.CupCake1108
2.Cuddley Cute9*Lil*
3.PorterCheerGal

I LUV LOSERS!!!

~~ ~~
. .

<

--------

Look!!See what you did?! You made my face mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so mad..

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
oh comeon, just scan through it and get the main idea

im so mad..

Posted By:
daddysgirl1993 Lock
daddysgirl1993
StarStarStarStar
Oh,im srry bout dat.Just find some1 dat will help u raise ur babys.Well i hope everything goes good.

NICOLE+FrEdDy=LOVE!!
$~^- Also ***Bxbygurl***$~^-

*~FrEn LiSt*~
1california - tony aka mah bro
balla - robby
sexyguy49 - marvel
shay100 - shay wateva his name b
ghettobabecute .. n wateva - chelle
jboog gurl - erica n ashle
hot shot 000 - d
sexyguy_49 - lil dominic
cece06 - cece
hawaiinchick - umm 4got her name ... lolz
bre1212 - bre
dipp - tiff
tita119 - erika

n hella more dat i cnt think of rite now .. lolz if ya wanna b in it jus ask !!!

PEACE N CHOCOLATE CAKE HAHA

x_`v'_)
.`

im so mad..

Posted By:
iaminlove-l Lock
iaminlove-l
StarStarStar
Hey!yeah I understand that you getting mad about your grandparents talking about your family. You just want your family to be nice to one and other. But, you are thinking to literally because not everyone can like each other. If it is really bugging you a lot talk to your parents about it. and ask them if they will mention something to your grandparents. Also, you could talk to your grandparents and ask them not to be so cruel to your family. If you are too scared to do that. One other way is just try to ignore it even though it may be hard that might be the only way you can.
I hope everything works out. I am here if you ever want to talk to me, even though we don''t know each other. I am still here. Oh yeah by the way my name is Emily,

Love your girl

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

latest videos