Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

~*~*Hotbabes New Advise Corner*~*~Ask Me For Advise On Any Family Issue*~*~

Posted By:
hotbabe243536-l Lock
hotbabe243536-l
StarStarStar
since all the old topics got deleted i opened a new advise corner my old advise corner which got deleted got over 1000 posts so i want to try and get even more this time. so i will be happy to give you advise on any family issue.

Posted By:
BubblesOwner-l Lock
BubblesOwner-l
StarStarStarStar
ok, heres the deal, i want a babysitting service! it would have 2be at my house, cuz i ain''t allowed 2 stay home, or go anywhere alone, but my deal is, how do i convince my parents i am responsible enuf 4 a babysitting job? i am responible, and lil kidz luv me! She said bein nice 2 my sister, and keepin my room clean wouldn''t hurt, but wut do i do 2 convince her? help me!

Posted By:
hotbabe243536-l Lock
hotbabe243536-l
StarStarStar
look after a child in ur house without telling them then they would see how responsible u r 4 looking after kids its gotta work

Posted By:
tinkpink-l Lock
tinkpink-l
StarStarStarStar
Okay i need help!
My boyfriend and i just decided to take a break from eachother for a while..
And We promised we wont go out with anyone or anything but we just needed some time without eachother..Then the next day after we told eachother we need a break... My Best friend said that she likes him then she asked him out!
and just to make me mad he said maybe!The reason he is mad at me is because
i was hanging out with my friendxwho is a guy)..
anyways got any advice??
Sorry that this is so confusing.

EYE-ELLE-OHH-VEE-EEE-WHY-OHH-YOU [i.L.O.V.E. you]

My AWESOME friends:
HollisterGurl_13
Koconut-Chik
ALL BOYS LOVE ME
Shriner
puglover93
*if someone keeps getting stuck in your head maybe its because there suppose to be there*
*how can i tell you i love you when i love you more then words can say?*

Posted By:
BubblesOwner-l Lock
BubblesOwner-l
StarStarStarStar
um, thanx and all, but NO! i would get in trubl! plus, i would have 2 tell them! if i sneak a cookie b-4 dinner and don''t tell them, then i have 2 go tell on my self! i have 2 much of a guilty conshence! also, they would be home THE WHOLE TIME! so they would know if i had a kid over 2 babysit! also, where am i sopposed 2 get a kid 2 watch? i am homeskooled, and if i tell my address, or phone # 2 any1 they dont know, i will proly be in sum trubl! well, thanx anyway! got any other advice?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!