Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

THE DAY I REALISED MY MOM HATED ME

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
IT WAS LAST NIGHT. She, dad and my sis came back from a movie, and it was find all Ed''s [me] mistakes, and make sure she knows that she messed up. rag rag rag rag rag....and then, i happened, my brain woke up. My best friend hates me.[MY BEST FRIEND BEING MY MOTHER]

she won''t talk to me normally any more, she doesn''t want me to have dreams, a life, she loves my sister because she worships the ground my mother walks on, but me, no i have to argue. I don''t care what SHE thinks. she doesn''t know me, she doesn''t care, and even if she tries, she will fail. And i will point it out, as she has done on to me.

To: whom it concerns

THIS IS WAR U GIT

FROM,
THE ONE U USED TO LOVE AND TALK TOO

-------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------------------------atleaste the bunnies are on fire----------------------

ONLY I WOULD PUT A BABY IN TIGHT PLASTIC PANTS!!!

I <3 jeff from simple plan

Posted By:
QueenOfSpades-l Lock
QueenOfSpades-l
StarStarStarStar
try talking to her.

My mom gets on my nerves all the time. She thinks I can do everything but I just can''t and when I make a mistake she acts like I should be perfect. She pushes me and I push back. Sometimes it just gets to a point where I hate her. But u need to try and work this out, reasonably.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Nick and Stephanie
The next....
Jack and Rose
Allie and Noah
Cory and Topanga

Let''s cause a scene like lovers do on silver screens.

Let''s commit the perfect crime, I''ll steal your heart and you''ll steal mine.

If I could do anything, it''d be to kiss you in the middle of the street on the rainiest day of the year.

Love ya much,
Stephanie

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
BEEN THERE TRIED THAT, NOT DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! BAD THINGS HAPPENED, AND SHE BLEW ME OFF

-------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------------------------atleaste the bunnies are on fire----------------------

Posted By:
QueenOfSpades-l Lock
QueenOfSpades-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/12/2006 11:54:09 AM
Author:
BEEN THERE TRIED THAT, NOT DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! BAD THINGS HAPPENED, AND SHE BLEW ME OFF

what do u want me to tell u then?
waht run away?
talking is really the only way to help

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Nick and Stephanie
The next....
Jack and Rose
Allie and Noah
Cory and Topanga

Let''s cause a scene like lovers do on silver screens.

Let''s commit the perfect crime, I''ll steal your heart and you''ll steal mine.

If I could do anything, it''d be to kiss you in the middle of the street on the rainiest day of the year.

Love ya much,
Stephanie

Posted By:
Shay43 Lock
Shay43
StarStarStarStarStar
i only have one thign to say and thats wow wow wow... well the advise ima give u is tell ur dad or another family member tell ur sister to help u out i think ur mom does love u but she thinks u dont love her

----------------------------------------
As I walk through the valley of
the shadows of LA, The footsteps
that were next to me have gone
their separate ways.

I''m in LOVE with Vanessa Hudgens

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
wow...

Posted By:
gnarlydude28-l Lock
gnarlydude28-l
StarStarStarStar
wow...

Posted By:
Brown Eyed Beauty Lock
Brown Eyed Beauty
StarStarStar
Date: 2/11/2006 3:10:48 PM
Author:
IT WAS LAST NIGHT. She, dad and my sis came back from a movie, and it was find all Ed''s [me] mistakes, and make sure she knows that she messed up. rag rag rag rag rag....and then, i happened, my brain woke up. My best friend hates me.[MY BEST FRIEND BEING MY MOTHER]

she won''t talk to me normally any more, she doesn''t want me to have dreams, a life, she loves my sister because she worships the ground my mother walks on, but me, no i have to argue. I don''t care what SHE thinks. she doesn''t know me, she doesn''t care, and even if she tries, she will fail. And i will point it out, as she has done on to me.

To: whom it concerns

THIS IS WAR U GIT

FROM,
THE ONE U USED TO LOVE AND TALK TOO

hey!!
i agree with what Shay43 says i think u should talk 2 another family member. just try 2 work it out. im sure ur mom loves u i meen what kind of mom would she be if she didnt????

im proud to bo blonde. im proud to be a cheerleader. im proud to be a model and i would never change for any reason.

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
ur mom doesnt HATE u

Posted By:
AnGel_RocK_11_ Lock
AnGel_RocK_11_
StarStar
Tell your dad or sister that you dont think your mom loves you anymore...Your dad or sister might be able to like get you 2, 2 talk! Then MAYBE you can ask if she hates you! Say "I love you momma" if she doesnt say anything back then ah RUN!!!!

Jesus Take the wheel take it from my hands cuz i cant do this on my own ohh im letting go so give me one more chance save me from this road im on ohhh Jesus take the wheel!!!!!

~!~!~!heres the thing we started out friends it was cool but it was all pretend yeah yeah since you been gone. your dedicated u took the time it wasnt long til i called you mine yeah yeah since u been gone and all u''d ever hear me say is how i picture me with u thats all u''d ever hear me say but since u been gone i can breathe for the 1st time im so movin on yeah yeah thnx 2 u now i get what i want since u been gone~!~!~!~!

~Chelsea~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos