Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I feel like a slave:(

Posted By:
KayleeBug01
KayleeBug01
StarStarStarStarStar
My mom ALWAYS gets mad at me if i lose my phone,yet if she loses her it NO BIG DEAL,and I have to find it!I have to pick up not only my shoes but HER shoes,like once i was getting her phone and my older cousin was there too and i came in the house gave it to my mom,then she needed the purse out of the car,i run back out,get it.then i have to pick up her shoes,i do it.then my cousin says that im like a slave,what do i do?

Be Yourself(: ♥

Posted By:
Minime97
Minime97
StarStarStarStarStar
well tell her whats going on! you have to stand your ground

Untitled
I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!
yep thats about it.
they will soon take over and i will be happy Smile Nose
100% nerd!! yay!

Posted By:
xTeteLuvsUx Lock
xTeteLuvsUx
Star
Kaylee, I feel the same way. Like when I am Ordered to do my chores.....my parents done even clean anything! They say they spend all of their money on us! I like my daddy better than my mom and i like my uncle too. My mom isnt being mean now but one day she'll snap! I wish i could help u but i dont know what to do either Frown

♥ This Girl Is One Of A Kind ♥

Posted By:
Minime97
Minime97
StarStarStarStarStar
at least you dont have stepmom. i have been holding all of my feelings against her for 7 years because i want my dad to be happy and i want my two half bros to have a 24/7 mom. yet she calls me selfish!

Untitled
I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!
yep thats about it.
they will soon take over and i will be happy Smile Nose
100% nerd!! yay!

Posted By:
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr
StarStarStarStarStar
i feel that way. a lot

Jenna

Posted By:
missiongirl
missiongirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I really don't believe that you are being treated like a slave. Sure, your mother makes you do stuff for her, but it could be much worse. I have to cook dinner, clean the kitchen after dinner, clean my room, do the family's laundry, take care of our pets, make school lunches for everyone, get my younger siblings ready in the morning, vacuum the house, dust, fold laundry, put clothes away, and much more each day. Yet still, I am grateful. I understand your concerns, but I know it probably won't change. I suggest you should take a positive outlook on it. I know you are feeling badly, and I understand why. You do have a right, but just remember many people have it worse.

The Lord is the savior. My goal in life is to bring someone to the Lord. I hope that I can be a light to the world. Jesus had twelve apostles on Earth and many followers. Each one was killed brutally, one was even boiled in oil. Who would die like that for a lie? May the Lord bless you. I am a Jesus Freak!

StairwayToHeaven (Given by Huge You rock)

Posted By:
IceFoxX
IceFoxX
StarStarStarStarStar
You may feel like that, but let me tell you something: Your mother buys you food, clothing, pays for a roof over your head. What should you do? NOTHING. It won't kill you to do a few extra chores.

Wait, what?

Posted By:
IceFoxX
IceFoxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"missiongirl" wrote:

I really don't believe that you are being treated like a slave. Sure, your mother makes you do stuff for her, but it could be much worse. I have to cook dinner, clean the kitchen after dinner, clean my room, do the family's laundry, take care of our pets, make school lunches for everyone, get my younger siblings ready in the morning, vacuum the house, dust, fold laundry, put clothes away, and much more each day. Yet still, I am grateful. I understand your concerns, but I know it probably won't change. I suggest you should take a positive outlook on it. I know you are feeling badly, and I understand why. You do have a right, but just remember many people have it worse.
Uh.... you're not saying your a slave, too?

Wait, what?

Posted By:
Ichigo3214
Ichigo3214
StarStarStarStar
STAND UP FOR YOURSELF GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other wise of course you'll be treated as a slave! What I do is maybe, I'm standing up, and my mum's not, she asks me to get her an apple, then later when she's up and I'm not, she could get me a drink or something.

~A scattered account~ xD

PWCRWAC [;

Posted By:
missiongirl
missiongirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"IceFoxX" wrote:

"missiongirl" wrote:

Uh.... you're not saying your a slave, too?
I'm not. In fact, if you read my post, I said "Yet still I'm grateful." as in I don't think it is too much or I'm being used as a slave.

The Lord is the savior. My goal in life is to bring someone to the Lord. I hope that I can be a light to the world. Jesus had twelve apostles on Earth and many followers. Each one was killed brutally, one was even boiled in oil. Who would die like that for a lie? May the Lord bless you. I am a Jesus Freak!

StairwayToHeaven (Given by Huge You rock)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos