Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
You should stop freaking out over it and accept your brother the way he is.

Let this world explode. ♥

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Support him. You shouldn't be upset, nor should you be angry. He's gay. It's natural. You could turn out to be lesbian, you never know. If he's happy, then you should be happy.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
HOLMAN_1737407 Lock
HOLMAN_1737407
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Support him. You shouldn't be upset, nor should you be angry. He's gay. It's natural. You could turn out to be lesbian, you never know. If he's happy, then you should be happy.
i COULD TURN OUT TO BE LESBIAN??? unlikely!

ROCK GOD!!!!!!!!!

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"HOLMAN" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

i COULD TURN OUT TO BE LESBIAN??? unlikely!
Well no actually, it's about 50/50. Most people find out their true séxuality around the age of 18, you've yet got years to come 'till that age.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
ShadowEMO
ShadowEMO
StarStarStar
What's wrong with him being gay?

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
hsm14
hsm14
StarStar
you should make your own opine on gay you can like them or not.talk to some like:a prest your teachers

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar

"HOLMAN" wrote:

"niyagirl" wrote:

Is it a problem with you?
How would you like to know that your only brothers gay and that you will never be a aunty ?!?
Aye, maybe, with time, thin's will change. You can just hope for the best. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

>‿‿◕

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
jaij1
jaij1
StarStarStar
It must be so confusing and of course it affects her how would u like if u in a couple of years u had to go to ur bros wedding to a boy maybe u could talk to him c if hes sure support him 4 the first while it will be awkward and its got to be hard cuz u thought he was and hoped he wasent and now he comes out to tell he is and maey he had a girlfriend Confused

Respect is something you need to have for yourself before you can get it from other people.How many boys you kissed aint gonna be on you're C.V
I dont think you realize how much I love you

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
He can always adopt.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

My borthers GAY!!!!

Posted By:
Hello_Angel555
Hello_Angel555
StarStarStarStar

"HOLMAN" wrote:

I might of put a simlar comment on her a few months ago about me thinking he is gay but now he has just admited he is gay . i just cant belive it i dont know wether to cry or be angrey! im just so upset i dident think i was acctully right about him being gay..... how should i react? please help!!
I totally understand you are angry right now, but try to be happy for him. There are going to be lot of people are going to bring him down, and I'm sure he would love the support of a family member. Even though you aren't gay, you need to accept this part of him, and try to be as calm as you can today. smile Don't be that family member that isn't supportive, I'm sure you love you're brother, so support him whether he likes girls or guys. smile

~Ali~

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LeBron sends apology cupcakes

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos