Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My family ignores me and I'm alone most of the time

Posted By:
midnalover28
midnalover28
StarStarStar
My family is always doing their own things and my brother (Superkoopa on KW) is doing things I'mnot interested in. My father says "he's not my playmate" anymore. I have an american girl and that's what I play with most of the time. I hardly get to see my friends because my mom has a lot of pain and she tutors my friends. I get to play sometimes with younger children because my mom is cookie mom in our girlscout troop, and their moms come over to pick up cookies. Sometimes kids come over with their moms and while my mom and other mom talk, we play in the basement and play "fort." Usually we play for hours, and sometimes while we're building our forts, the other mom tells her kid(s) the're leaving. I also SOMETIMES play with my brother. My dog is usually snuggled with by me, and I play my dsi. I do everything by myself. I even have to clean up other people's messes (like the kids in the basement while "fort.") and sometimes, no one cares if I need help. I get lonely fast. Wake up in the morning and no one is upstairs. Everyone's downstairs. When I get downstairs, no one talks to me. When I am downstairs, (basement), no one calls me for anything. how can I stop being lonely? sure, sometimes I like it, but when I want to be alone, my brother is annoying me. When I am about to sit down and relax, my dog HAD to run out of the house and we have to call her for cheese. THAT, when my dog runs out of the house, is scary, cuz we have open roads my dog could get on, and get hit by a car! when she gets back in, I am all shaky! then I can't sit down. I get stressed a lot and start worrying. I get paranoid. how can I stop being lonely?

UGS PUT THE "UG" IN "UGLY"!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Your family probably don't mean to leave you out of things. You should talk to your mum about how you feel, maybe she'll understand. She is your mum, and that's what mum's are for. I know it's hard when you love a pet, but you've got to relax. The more you worry the worse it will get. Dogs are clever, and know how to avoid accidents most of the time. Some are probably even more intelligent than humans. smile

Posted By:
midnalover28
midnalover28
StarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Your family probably don't mean to leave you out of things. You should talk to your mum about how you feel, maybe she'll understand. She is your mum, and that's what mum's are for. I know it's hard when you love a pet, but you've got to relax. The more you worry the worse it will get. Dogs are clever, and know how to avoid accidents most of the time. Some are probably even more intelligent than humans. smile
I talked to her yesterday and she said when she comes out of recovery we will think of something. My dog is a problem about this though. She doesn't avoid bad things. For example, when there's three or more people in the kitchen, she enters it and gets stepped on.(on accident, of course.) My dog is really stupid. She once got crazy and hit the wall with her head. Another time she snuck her head into a bag of Girhadelli Chocalates. I'm surprised she isn't sick!

UGS PUT THE "UG" IN "UGLY"!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Agreed. Just talk to someone in your family and tell them how you feel, and try to arrange a day where you'll spend time together.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
JJfun Lock
JJfun
StarStarStar
Same i just feel alone

"People who care will come around for those who matter and the people who don't matter wont meet people who care"
- me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

latest videos