Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Horrible friends and horrible parents

Posted By:
toxic girl Lock
toxic girl
StarStar
Dear dish-it, Im Celeste,11 year old girl.I have a sister and mom+dad.Im in germany because my mom is in the military!My parents arent getting along very well.They keep fighting because they well apperantly dont love eachother anymore.My dad loves my mom but she doesnt love him back!Its not only this.My best friend (Marilyn) Has been acting up to!She left me in the dirt just to join a cheerleading.She treats me like crap,and Klaudia has told so many lies to Marilyn that Marilyn hates me!!My sister is also getting me furious to!She never listens.She always hits me and punches me.It hurts,my friend left me.My parents are irretating and my sister is just getting me angry!No one cares,only my soccer team does.But they never help!Im always deppressed,Please help me!!! Sincerly, Celeste

Im in the kw news reporters i tell you whats happening in kidzworld if you have any questions or things to report please let me now!
Celeste rogers

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If your parents fights make you upset, then you need to tell them that, and you also need to tell them about your sister hitting and punching you. Marilyn doesn't seem like a very good friend if she ditched you so easily, I'm sure she wasn't worth it, and it's not much of a loss. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
StarStarStarStarStar
Join the club. My parents are separated, and I'm never talking to my dad again, because he's a dirty .... bleh. I don't mean to whine. Cheerleading's fun. Be happy for her, yo. Beat up Klaudia. And your sister. Depressed? LOL. Were you trying to get sympathy out of this? - Mitsuo

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"

Posted By:
Gomez,Selena Lock
Gomez,Selena
Star
I feel really bad for you but just hang in there,everything will turn out alright.

~Selena Gomez~

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

If your parents fights make you upset, then you need to tell them that, and you also need to tell them about your sister hitting and punching you. Marilyn doesn't seem like a very good friend if she ditched you so easily, I'm sure she wasn't worth it, and it's not much of a loss. 
 This.

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

^^^^^

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

This.
That

Posted By:
lollipops24 Lock
lollipops24
Star
Wow Celeste...Your that deppresed?Listen Marilyn is now your friend she came back to you atleast!But Klaudia when i was in the hall way she threatend Marilyn to beat the snout outta her!Watch Marilyn!Or someone is gonna get hurt Celeste!But just you got your sister all you need is to talk to someone about this stuff!Ok by sis!

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
If your parents are fighting then you need to talk to them about it fast then maby they might possible understand you and they might take the hint and stop!

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"toxic girl" wrote:

Dear dish-it, Im Celeste,11 year old girl.I have a sister and mom+dad.Im in germany because my mom is in the military!My parents arent getting along very well.They keep fighting because they well apperantly dont love eachother anymore.My dad loves my mom but she doesnt love him back!Its not only this.My best friend (Marilyn) Has been acting up to!She left me in the dirt just to join a cheerleading.She treats me like crap,and Klaudia has told so many lies to Marilyn that Marilyn hates me!!My sister is also getting me furious to!She never listens.She always hits me and punches me.It hurts,my friend left me.My parents are irretating and my sister is just getting me angry!No one cares,only my soccer team does.But they never help!Im always deppressed,Please help me!!! Sincerly, Celeste
-Your friend: She isn't a good one. Tell her that. If she doesn't care then, she is an idiot. Why was she your friend in the first place. -Your parents::: need to talk alone and if you get involved it might make the problem a little better, but then again, one of them might say 'You upset her' coz that happened to me... -Sister like that? Teach her! Tell her to stop and like Gracie had said, tell your parents. And you need to say something back. -Soccer team, they don't really need to get involved, they might leave you too. They aren't helping so they only need to give support. And also, tell an aunty. Or uncle. Or cousin. 

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos