Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

There's me and him... then there's my parents... HELP!

Posted By:
mary-lou16_2023203 Lock
mary-lou16_2023203
StarStar
Okay, so like I started dating this guy. I've liked him since December and I didn't want to tell anyone about it because I go to a very small school and things get around fast! And he had a girlfriend at the time... Well him and his girlfriend broke up. He started flirting with me for a month. I tell my friend Jennifer about it and she talked to him to see if he liked me. He said yeah, for like a month and half now. Well, after texting him and talking to him at school, we started talking talking. And on St. Patty's day, he asked me out. Well, I said yes! And I didn't tell my parents until like two day's later. And boy! Did they flip out! They're making me break up with him, and I don't want to. And the reason why I think they're making me break up with him is because he's a different race than me... what should I do? I'm tired of them yelling at me about this... And I'm almost sixteen...

mary-lou ♥'s you!

Posted By:
rebeccamichaelsteven
rebeccamichaelsteven
StarStarStarStar
Do what you heart says hun!!! Love never fails. It just gets better in time. Good luck! (:

Gotta love your friends!! (:

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
if you really like him why should listen to your parents?

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
mary-lou16_2023203 Lock
mary-lou16_2023203
StarStar
Well my heart say's stay with him... I really love him... he stole my heart at hello! I know that sounds corney but it's the truth!

mary-lou ♥'s you!

Posted By:
mary-lou16_2023203 Lock
mary-lou16_2023203
StarStar
true...

mary-lou ♥'s you!

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to them about it, face-to-face. Try and get your parents to agree to meet your bf to see he's not that bad. And if all else fails, "go on a break"-don't officially date, but don't date other people- till ur 16 and your own person, so you can decide who you date. If he really likes you, he'll understand and agree with it. Hope this helps

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Posted By:
mary-lou16_2023203 Lock
mary-lou16_2023203
StarStar
It helps a little. I already talked to them about meeting him and they were like no! he's a different race! and I don't want to let him go.. but he understands and he will wait on me

mary-lou ♥'s you!

Posted By:
mrsbieber100
mrsbieber100
Star
Tell your parents if they get to be together you should be able to get together with your man! And tell your man how you feel!,

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"mary-lou16" wrote:

It helps a little. I already talked to them about meeting him and they were like no! he's a different race! and I don't want to let him go.. but he understands and he will wait on me
Are ur parents, like, really religious ae something? (sos, being nosey...lol) And ur bf is a good one if he's ok to wait

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Posted By:
mary-lou16_2023203 Lock
mary-lou16_2023203
StarStar
BAM! I will! And I loooovvveee Justin!

mary-lou ♥'s you!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hunger Games or Twilight

I AM CYBORGDUDE

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

The forum for crazy people :P

latest videos