Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my friend

Posted By:
lipil54
lipil54
Star
My friend has been getting in trouble everyday and when she does that she get grounded and i always want to invite her over.

skys the limit

my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
You should tell her directly that she has to stop getting grounded. Her behavour probably effects alot of people and if you all tell her to stop getting grounded (Her parents included) then it's likely that she'll stop. Or you could introduce her to an after school or weekend activity such as sports or preforming arts to occupie her.

my friend

Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

You should tell her directly that she has to stop getting grounded. Her behavour probably effects alot of people and if you all tell her to stop getting grounded (Her parents included) then it's likely that she'll stop. Or you could introduce her to an after school or weekend activity such as sports or preforming arts to occupie her.

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥

my friend

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

my friend

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

my friend

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar

"lipil54" wrote:

My friend has been getting in trouble everyday and when she does that she get grounded and i always want to invite her over.
Ask her why she acts like this. Maybe it's something going on at home that she's acting in the strange way causing her to get in trouble. 

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

my friend

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
I have a friend like that. She got me into huge trouble when I was with her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Grunge.

Hairstyles.

Grunge.

I'm just tired.

Dylan O'Brien

latest videos