Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"CuriousJake" wrote:

"AMYdoublethebeauty12" wrote:

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Why the hell, would you say good? You think it's funny for someone to get abused? Your obviously the one who needs help, just maybe?
Yes, it kind of is funny.
It's not funny.  You need to tell your mum about him, and if she loves you she will protect you. If not, tell a teacher at school or a responsible adult, this needs sorting out. I hope you're okay. 
If they dont believe you than just go to the local police station if needed.  Its never funny to get hurt she must be a troll xD

Sarah.
And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Don't be afraid! He isn't your real father, and think of him as a bully. What would you do if someone was to bully you? Tell someone. So explain to your mom infront of this stupid boyfriend of hers and also yell at her boyfriend.

If you can contact your real dad, tell him the problem. I am sure everything will be okay.
And he doesn't have the right to hit you.
Hope things turn out fine.

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"magsrock1023" wrote:

good
Do you think it's good? I don't understand you.

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
-BeingMe-
-BeingMe-
StarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Don't be afraid! He isn't your real father, and think of him as a bully. What would you do if someone was to bully you? Tell someone. So explain to your mom infront of this stupid boyfriend of hers and also yell at her boyfriend.

If you can contact your real dad, tell him the problem. I am sure everything will be okay.
And he doesn't have the right to hit you.
Hope things turn out fine.

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
BeaverGirl0012
BeaverGirl0012
StarStar
The best thing I can suggest is to tell your mom you will run away if she doesent tell her BF to stop. No matter what a person has done,nobody deserves to be hit. You mom should care enough to talk to her BF about this if she doesent want you to run away. I might also add, if you are going to run away,make sure that it is the VERY LAST THING YOU DO! Try EVERYTHING before even thinking about running away. Running away will ruin your relationship with almost everyone you know.

Sk8R

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
callmeacacia Lock
callmeacacia
StarStar
Thats Really Mess Up HittingYou For No Reason. You Should Tell Your Mother And If She Dont Help Tell Your Gramma Or Something Like That, You Should Really Talk To NeverShoutAndrew He Has The Same Problems To.

aaaaaa

MY MOM BOYFRIEND HITS ME

Posted By:
IhascupquakeJR
IhascupquakeJR
StarStarStarStar
Isn't your post kinda racist! 

Hipster, Geek, Feminist, Tomboy, Nerd, Daredevil,
Crazy,Cool,Foodie,Weird

Gay

Gay is ok

Stewie

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

latest videos