Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
I am just so tired of my little brother and sister always making me look bad! The other night me and the twins were play wrestling like we always do. I turned around not know Layla was right behind me and acidently slammed her with my elbow.... She went off to mom sobbing (yes I did say sorry about a thousand times.) So I came in the room the check if she was okay and once I made sure she was I went to leave. But just as I was leaving I got slammed in the eye by my brother's fist... I ran to my room and my brother came into say sorry but he charged me insted. So once I blocked him he ran screaming saying I punched him in the face! Yes! I did have to stay in my room for about an hour and I almost lost my favorite video game for a week! They team up on me and make me look bad all the time! Layla(My sister) can bring on tears faster than anyone I know and Tucker(My brother) likes hitting me for fun! I love them like crazy but their aditude and lies are just making me so mad! It's even worse that my parent belive their lies most of the time... I just don't what to do...Do I let myself take blame, or do I try to prove them wrong and get in more trouble for make a situation worse? I don't know...

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
dreamlee Lock
dreamlee
Star
my brother and sister are exactly like that so what i do after i got tired of it was i set something up to show my mom. like when i know there bout to do something i record it and show it to her and if that doesnt work just try to sit down with ur parents and talk it through with them

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the advice. smile

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it seems harsh, but that's kind of a part of life you just have to live with. All siblings are annoying, but if it really gets on your nerves call a family meeting and talk it through. (:

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

I am just so tired of my little brother and sister always making me look bad! The other night me and the twins were play wrestling like we always do. I turned around not know Layla was right behind me and acidently slammed her with my elbow.... She went off to mom sobbing (yes I did say sorry about a thousand times.) So I came in the room the check if she was okay and once I made sure she was I went to leave. But just as I was leaving I got slammed in the eye by my brother's fist... I ran to my room and my brother came into say sorry but he charged me insted. So once I blocked him he ran screaming saying I punched him in the face! Yes! I did have to stay in my room for about an hour and I almost lost my favorite video game for a week! They team up on me and make me look bad all the time! Layla(My sister) can bring on tears faster than anyone I know and Tucker(My brother) likes hitting me for fun! I love them like crazy but their aditude and lies are just making me so mad! It's even worse that my parent belive their lies most of the time... I just don't what to do...Do I let myself take blame, or do I try to prove them wrong and get in more trouble for make a situation worse? I don't know...
I metaphoricly know what you're dealing with. I'm not the oldest, (In between) but my younger brother is as bad as can be. He's only a year younger than me. And because he's the youngest, he's the family's little sweetheart. Now, I'm ot jealous or anything ( I could be jealous of anyone, but my little brothere -.- ) But I'd appreciate it if my parents acctually listened to me for once and put theirsleves in my shoes. D: Nobody in the family understands me. D:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

add me cute people only

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos