Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
I am just so tired of my little brother and sister always making me look bad! The other night me and the twins were play wrestling like we always do. I turned around not know Layla was right behind me and acidently slammed her with my elbow.... She went off to mom sobbing (yes I did say sorry about a thousand times.) So I came in the room the check if she was okay and once I made sure she was I went to leave. But just as I was leaving I got slammed in the eye by my brother's fist... I ran to my room and my brother came into say sorry but he charged me insted. So once I blocked him he ran screaming saying I punched him in the face! Yes! I did have to stay in my room for about an hour and I almost lost my favorite video game for a week! They team up on me and make me look bad all the time! Layla(My sister) can bring on tears faster than anyone I know and Tucker(My brother) likes hitting me for fun! I love them like crazy but their aditude and lies are just making me so mad! It's even worse that my parent belive their lies most of the time... I just don't what to do...Do I let myself take blame, or do I try to prove them wrong and get in more trouble for make a situation worse? I don't know...

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
dreamlee Lock
dreamlee
Star
my brother and sister are exactly like that so what i do after i got tired of it was i set something up to show my mom. like when i know there bout to do something i record it and show it to her and if that doesnt work just try to sit down with ur parents and talk it through with them

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the advice. smile

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it seems harsh, but that's kind of a part of life you just have to live with. All siblings are annoying, but if it really gets on your nerves call a family meeting and talk it through. (:

Double Trouble.

Posted By:
-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

I am just so tired of my little brother and sister always making me look bad! The other night me and the twins were play wrestling like we always do. I turned around not know Layla was right behind me and acidently slammed her with my elbow.... She went off to mom sobbing (yes I did say sorry about a thousand times.) So I came in the room the check if she was okay and once I made sure she was I went to leave. But just as I was leaving I got slammed in the eye by my brother's fist... I ran to my room and my brother came into say sorry but he charged me insted. So once I blocked him he ran screaming saying I punched him in the face! Yes! I did have to stay in my room for about an hour and I almost lost my favorite video game for a week! They team up on me and make me look bad all the time! Layla(My sister) can bring on tears faster than anyone I know and Tucker(My brother) likes hitting me for fun! I love them like crazy but their aditude and lies are just making me so mad! It's even worse that my parent belive their lies most of the time... I just don't what to do...Do I let myself take blame, or do I try to prove them wrong and get in more trouble for make a situation worse? I don't know...
I metaphoricly know what you're dealing with. I'm not the oldest, (In between) but my younger brother is as bad as can be. He's only a year younger than me. And because he's the youngest, he's the family's little sweetheart. Now, I'm ot jealous or anything ( I could be jealous of anyone, but my little brothere -.- ) But I'd appreciate it if my parents acctually listened to me for once and put theirsleves in my shoes. D: Nobody in the family understands me. D:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos