Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom always look over my shoulder when im online

Posted By:
XxComputerGeekxX Lock
XxComputerGeekxX
StarStar
Hey people the most annoying thing about my mom is when im online she starts looking looking at my personal stuff like on here or on an other thing.. and i sit there like... you know this stuff is personal... and she does not listen...

BOO!! Big Grin

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
It's the exact same problem with me. My mother always looks at what I'm doing and it really bugs me. She asks "Who are you talking to?" Or "What are you doing?" It annoys me alot and then if I don't tell her she suspects something and gets mad, even though I'm not doing anything bad.  The main reason why she does this is because she cares about you. She doesn't want you getting into trouble or being cyber bullied. Next time just tell her you need space and that it's personal, and that you don't look over her shoulder when she's online or reading texts. Remind her that your responsible and that if something was happening you would tell her. I hope this helps smile  

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
that is what parents do to keep us safe

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar
They can't help it! She's your mom she wants to make sure you're safe!

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Posted By:
XxComputerGeekxX Lock
XxComputerGeekxX
StarStar
Well my problem with it tho is when she logs in as me and looks at every little thing there is... like looking at profile comments on here and changed my settings and she said i cat even talk to one of my friends because they said LMAO...

BOO!! Big Grin

Posted By:
XxComputerGeekxX Lock
XxComputerGeekxX
StarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

It's the exact same problem with me. My mother always looks at what I'm doing and it really bugs me. She asks "Who are you talking to?" Or "What are you doing?" It annoys me alot and then if I don't tell her she suspects something and gets mad, even though I'm not doing anything bad.  The main reason why she does this is because she cares about you. She doesn't want you getting into trouble or being cyber bullied. Next time just tell her you need space and that it's personal, and that you don't look over her shoulder when she's online or reading texts. Remind her that your responsible and that if something was happening you would tell her. I hope this helps smile  
yes yes it does help Big Grin well not she kinda stoped with it but i have been cyberbullied once and i also tryed K.I.L.L.I.N.G myself sorry for the . . . for that word the site block it but luckly she stoped and pretty much i dont mind when she does it now i kinda feel safer that way

BOO!! Big Grin

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar
o_o Change your passowrd bro

Posted By:
XxComputerGeekxX Lock
XxComputerGeekxX
StarStar
Just did xP

BOO!! Big Grin

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar
Orrrr make another kidzworld and say you forgot the pass to the other!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
She's probably just concerned, but that's just what parents are like. If you're not going on anything you shouldn't be on, then it shouldn't be too much of an issue, but if you tell her that you don't like her watching over you, she might get more concerned. Tongue Out Logging in as you is taking it a bit too far though! Tell her how you feel about that.. and maybe change your pássword! Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos