x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

My YOUNGER brother is treeting me like I'M the younger one

← Previous 1
Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 60
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Okay, listen to this. I have a brother who is 2 1/2 years younger than me, but he always acts like he is the older one, now that is not right, I know that for a fact. But I can't really do anything much, because he never listens to me when we are alone and I am in charge, he goes off and does he own things, and he likes to get me mad for fun, but I hate it! (I know- that is exactly what he wants to hear) And, when I try to tell him what to do, he always kicks me, and refuses do anything I say. And it is even worse when he is around his friends, he becomes really obnoxious, and he goes way over bored, but i think that is kinda because he has one friend (his best friend) that is obnoxious and crazy, and I promise you he is evil! And I think he is making a bad influence on my brother. But any who... I admit I have a bit of a temper, nothing major! Just a bit of a temper, and I don't want to tell my dad because then we would get in big trouble, and most likely have to stay at my grandma's for the night(s) (by the way my dad gets up to go to work at 6 a.m. and doesn't get home 'till- well it depends I guess, but usually it is about 5,but we are home alone from then to 10 when my grandma comes in) and i would really despise that, or we would get a baby-sitter- I have a question for you guys- why does a baby-sitter need a baby-sitter? oh well But any who... I have told my dad once, but nothing really happened, but i have a feeling if it happens again something is going to happen, but yes, what should I do?? Thank You to everyone who post's on here, giving me advice on what to do!!

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
I love my friends, and family.
I love my crazy cat, Daisy.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Oh o:

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7279
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing off to his friends.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
SunnyJ
SunnyJ
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I know! he calls me the younger one but I am twelve, but he is nine.

~ Love Always~


Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 60
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"SunnyJ" wrote:

I know! he calls me the younger one but I am twelve, but he is nine.
I know, I am 12, and he is 10! but sometimes I am 3 years older than him.

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
I love my friends, and family.
I love my crazy cat, Daisy.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,


Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 458
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Don't let your younger brother come to your head. In other words, don't listen to him. And when it comes to telling him what to do... Well idk. Maybe say "You are gonna (do what you want him to do) and you're gonna LIKE IT!" Just kidding. Maybe do one on one talking. Say to him that you need to talk privately to him, then announce the whole problem to him. Maybe it might change him. Results may vary.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.


Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1315
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing off to his friends.
Right.


Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Sweet-Heart1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 715
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamAustin" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing off to his friends.
Right.
lol i would show my brother who's boss


Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!


Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 60
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Thanks, it stopped for a little teeny, tiny bit, but it has started up again, and WORSE.
I think he blames me for my mothers death, and I can tell that he holds up his anger, and then when he can't take it anymore, he finds me, and takes it out on me.
Lately he has been physically abusing me, like he will kick and punch me, and then when my dad hears my screaming, and walks in, he tells him that we are just play fighting, and that we are having "Fun", my dad seems to not hear my "No, you are having fun, I am not" and then he walks away.
Now to me, that isn't right. He is my YOUNGER brother, and no matter what someone has done, no one deserves to be physically abused.
So what do I do?

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
I love my friends, and family.
I love my crazy cat, Daisy.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,


Posted By:
fabiana Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
fabiana
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 446
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing ofI f to his friends.


well said Allie

I have a younger brother too that can sometimes act that way! You have my sympathy!!



← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Single Or Comitted.....:)-moved

What time did u wake up today

In What Year Did You Join KW?

How fast can you say 'skiddly dong dong do...

Say hello! (:

Shawn mendes

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

whats your favorite wild animal?

name a wild animal

Zebra vs. Polar Bear

Latest Videos

Play Online Games