Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My YOUNGER brother is treeting me like I'M the younger one

Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
StarStarStar
Okay, listen to this. I have a brother who is 2 1/2 years younger than me, but he always acts like he is the older one, now that is not right, I know that for a fact. But I can't really do anything much, because he never listens to me when we are alone and I am in charge, he goes off and does he own things, and he likes to get me mad for fun, but I hate it! (I know- that is exactly what he wants to hear) And, when I try to tell him what to do, he always kicks me, and refuses do anything I say. And it is even worse when he is around his friends, he becomes really obnoxious, and he goes way over bored, but i think that is kinda because he has one friend (his best friend) that is obnoxious and crazy, and I promise you he is evil! And I think he is making a bad influence on my brother. But any who... I admit I have a bit of a temper, nothing major! Just a bit of a temper, and I don't want to tell my dad because then we would get in big trouble, and most likely have to stay at my grandma's for the night(s) (by the way my dad gets up to go to work at 6 a.m. and doesn't get home 'till- well it depends I guess, but usually it is about 5,but we are home alone from then to 10 when my grandma comes in) and i would really despise that, or we would get a baby-sitter- I have a question for you guys- why does a baby-sitter need a baby-sitter? oh well But any who... I have told my dad once, but nothing really happened, but i have a feeling if it happens again something is going to happen, but yes, what should I do?? Thank You to everyone who post's on here, giving me advice on what to do!!

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
I love my friends, and family.
I love my crazy cat, Daisy.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar
Oh o:

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing off to his friends.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
SunnyJ
SunnyJ
StarStarStar
I know! he calls me the younger one but I am twelve, but he is nine.

~ Love Always~

Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
StarStarStar

"SunnyJ" wrote:

I know! he calls me the younger one but I am twelve, but he is nine.
I know, I am 12, and he is 10! but sometimes I am 3 years older than him.

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
Don't let your younger brother come to your head. In other words, don't listen to him. And when it comes to telling him what to do... Well idk. Maybe say "You are gonna (do what you want him to do) and you're gonna LIKE IT!" Just kidding. Maybe do one on one talking. Say to him that you need to talk privately to him, then announce the whole problem to him. Maybe it might change him. Results may vary.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing off to his friends.
Right.

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar

"TeamAustin" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Right.
lol i would show my brother who's boss

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
StarStarStar
Thanks, it stopped for a little teeny, tiny bit, but it has started up again, and WORSE.
I think he blames me for my mothers death, and I can tell that he holds up his anger, and then when he can't take it anymore, he finds me, and takes it out on me.
Lately he has been physically abusing me, like he will kick and punch me, and then when my dad hears my screaming, and walks in, he tells him that we are just play fighting, and that we are having "Fun", my dad seems to not hear my "No, you are having fun, I am not" and then he walks away.
Now to me, that isn't right. He is my YOUNGER brother, and no matter what someone has done, no one deserves to be physically abused.
So what do I do?

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

He makes you mad simply because he can. Don't give him the satisfaction. He's showing ofI f to his friends.

well said Allie

I have a younger brother too that can sometimes act that way! You have my sympathy!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Should abortion be legal?

Different meaning of LOL

electro magnetic waves

latest videos