Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Sibling help?:(

Posted By:
AngelinaBallerina97
AngelinaBallerina97
StarStarStar
I have this little sister who is 5 years younger then me(I'm 15 and she's 10),and I hate her so much!Not only I hate her I'm a little annoyed and jealous at her too.I know its wrong to feel this way towards her,but I just can't help it!Every since I was little I prayed for a little sis,but not this kind.I thought having a sibling around would be fun,but I was wrong.I regret asking God for sis...I wish he hadn't answer my prayer.She always gets away with every little thing.My mom,and dad spoils her.Everyone thinks she so pretty.I feel like nobody loves,or cares about.I'm always at home doing chores while my sister is somewhere watching TV.My sister always picks,calls me names and stills my things and that gets on my nerves. It's like I'm being replaced.I My mom and her hangs out a lot like going shopping,getting there nails done(Something that we used to do).Sometimes I ask if I tag along,but my mom always says no.I don't have any friends that I can hang out with so I'm always all alone.I have anxiety issues so is feels like my life is always a living hell,and I Sometimes I break down and cry just for no reason.I try to get along with her.I always feel like I'm grounded because my parents always yells at me.I try to tell them whats wrong,but they don't seem to care. I wish I was dead.Sometimes I feel like getting myself pregnant just to take my sister's place. I'm so tired of feeling this way.Please help,and I'm sorry if you find this annoying. Frown

Romans 1:16

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar

"AngelinaBallerina97" wrote:

I have this little sister who is 5 years younger then me(I'm 15 and she's 10),and I hate her so much!Not only I hate her I'm a little annoyed and jealous at her too.I know its wrong to feel this way towards her,but I just can't help it!Every since I was little I prayed for a little sis,but not this kind.I thought having a sibling around would be fun,but I was wrong.I regret asking God for sis...I wish he hadn't answer my prayer.She always gets away with every little thing.My mom,and dad spoils her.Everyone thinks she so pretty.I feel like nobody loves,or cares about.I'm always at home doing chores while my sister is somewhere watching TV.My sister always picks,calls me names and stills my things and that gets on my nerves. It's like I'm being replaced.I My mom and her hangs out a lot like going shopping,getting there nails done(Something that we used to do).Sometimes I ask if I tag along,but my mom always says no.I don't have any friends that I can hang out with so I'm always all alone.I have anxiety issues so is feels like my life is always a living hell,and I Sometimes I break down and cry just for no reason.I try to get along with her.I always feel like I'm grounded because my parents always yells at me.I try to tell them whats wrong,but they don't seem to care. I wish I was dead.Sometimes I feel like getting myself pregnant just to take my sister's place. I'm so tired of feeling this way.Please help,and I'm sorry if you find this annoying. Frown
First Of All U Should Tell Them How Your Feeling , Its actually Good 2 Hav Siblings , U Would Feel More Alone if U Had No Siblings in Your Life , So Your Actually Lucky 2 Have Her 4 a Sister . Your 15 ! U Can do wateva U Want , Your Older Then Her So if She Annoys U Telling her Off is Easier then Getting Yourself in trouble ! Speak To Your Parents if U feel Left Out and Tell Them How your Feeling with Having a Sister who's Gettting all the Love , They will Understand . I Dont Get How She Picks on U , Wen Your Older ? Try Making Some Friends at Skool , and Go Shopping with them , if Your Mom Doesnt want 2 Go With U smile

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
Frown

Posted By:
skipperthedog
skipperthedog
StarStar
I have two older siblings who never have time for me my brother and i dont talk much unless he gets mad my sister seems to be annoyed by me when i just want to play on her free time because shes always doing home work  my dad is usually away and my mom is a housewife and barely ever has time on her hands im usually alone in the garage with my dog its not much like a garage its like a mix with an office,playroom,and mancave my dog doesnt seem to do much i wish i could spend more time with my family

Posted By:
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051 Lock
Jason-is-here-or-is-he?_2164051
Star
I have 50 Siblings in total most adopted My twin brother Reeko REEKS!! ( SUCKS! , ANNOYING!  ) HE IS abusive to me he'll find anything he can to hurt me with What do i do to control him? im in a CHRISIS!!!!

My sig huh??
Ok here it is The name's Kurt Kardashian an yeaa :P
I got Autism and I'm happy about it smile
Jus add mehh Big Grin hah

Posted By:
Scruffyrocks
Scruffyrocks
Star
Thats so sadFrown Tell her how you feel, they actually listen! your not being replaced, everyones special no matter whatsmile

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
First off, you really don't hate your sister. Your mind tells you that, not your heart. All older siblings go through this and some more than others. Its part of being the oldest. Take me for example, I'm the odest of 5 kids in all. Who gets the blame if my sister writes on the walls? Me. "Because I should've stopped her..." Who has to babysit 24/7? Me. "Because I'm the oldest and most responsible" Who has to ride the bus to school? Me. "Because we don't have the gas money for two trips." Who does all the chores? Me. "Because they'll never get done." Now. You also you stated you have no friends. I don't and I'm too shy to make them! Why don't you give it a shot to go say "Hi" to some one? Getting yourself preggers isn't going to give yourself more attention. Bad idea.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
Don't Be.. You Should Be Grateful You Have Cause I Surly Don't

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"AngelinaBallerina97" wrote:

i kinda have the same situation! but i tell her to go away, get out of my room, whatever, and i go and do fun things and it makes her jealous! well about the nail thing, there are tutorials on youtube? well you can get a really cool hobby that you really love to do after your chores! your sister thinks she's queen and that she can do whatever she wants but in reality you're older!!! you can tell her that! you babysit, she has to follow your rules!! go make friends! its a lot of fun!!!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jason-is-here-or-is-he?" wrote:

I have 50 Siblings in total most adopted My twin brother Reeko REEKS!! ( SUCKS! , ANNOYING!  ) HE IS abusive to me he'll find anything he can to hurt me with What do i do to control him? im in a CHRISIS!!!!
sibs or relatives?!?!?!?! well whatever tell mom or dad about it! before he seriously hurts you!!!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos