Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My sister is kinda bratty!

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
My sister is better than me and she always gets what she wants due to her "cuteness" and her brattyness! MEH NEED HELP PLEASEE!!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Younger sisters usually get this sort of treatment. Just because she gets what she wants doesn't mean she's better than you.  Tell your parents how you feel, and make out the most important points.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG i know how u feel. my sister is a brat and gets me in soooooooooooo much trouble

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
@classicalmusicisepic Well, she actually IS better than me. She's actually more "better" to my parents cause she is REALLY obnoxious, but people never see that in her. Everyone thinks she is destined to be the next toddler beauty paegent winner. She is just more like a girly princess-loving female toddler and I'm more tomboyish, like a teensy bit tomboyish than her. Maybe people are just naturally drawn to toddlers who are girly. Well thanks for the kinda helpful post!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
montycat
montycat
StarStar
well what really upsets u? what is ur talent ? she cant be better than u at everything i have a little sister aswell but shes nine just talk to ur parents about it  it will help

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
Try to talk to your parents about it. Or just ignore her....after a few days she'll get bored and forget about teasing you and stuff like that. My little brother always annoys me when he gets better grades or gets something I don't have. And guess what I do? I completely ignore him. So he minds his own business.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"AinsleyXOXO" wrote:

My sister is better than me and she always gets what she wants due to her "cuteness" and her brattyness! MEH NEED HELP PLEASEE!!
That's what having a sibling is like, you'll feel like that but you'll get used to it eventually. If it's really upsetting you then I suggest you tell your parents how you feel.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos