Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my dad HELP

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
when ever my mum is at my dad always shouts and blames everything on me he keeps saying i'm ashamed of you and sometimes i wonder if i want you  here you says he's perfect and once he hit me he looses his temper which is affecting my grades at school because i'm going into school crying and i find it hard to tell or trust some one please help

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

my dad HELP

Posted By:
montycat
montycat
StarStar
my dad is always mad at me he hits me hes done it alot more than once but the more distance i keep from him the less he can hurt me and if he says he ashamed of you say this in your head im not ashamed of anything and after youve said that in your head just go into an imaginary world hope this helps

my dad HELP

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9
StarStarStarStar
Well i'm sorry about all of this and sorry but i don't have any good advise or anything like that but i hope that soon you and your dad get along together

“One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
I declare a time war.
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight,
Daleks scream “EXTERMINATE”.
... Nine,
Ten,
Eleven,
Twelve,
The Doctor died and Silence Fell.
Twelve,
Eleven,
Ten,
Nine,
there he goes back in time.
Eight,
Seven,
Six,
Five,
saving everybody’s lives.
Four,
Three,
Two,
One,
grab her hand and whisper “Run.”

my dad HELP

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
That isn't nice or supportive of him to say to you, some people get really annoyed and say things they don't mean, which might be what your dad's doing. Why don't you try and speak to him about it? And if that doesn't work, I think you should tell you mum or someone you trust. I hope everything's alright. smile

my dad HELP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"montycat" wrote:

my dad is always mad at me he hits me hes done it alot more than once but the more distance i keep from him the less he can hurt me and if he says he ashamed of you say this in your head im not ashamed of anything and after youve said that in your head just go into an imaginary world hope this helps
but he talked to me like he talked to my brother like he wish i wasn't here he even said that to my brother and now he is saying it to me he thinks he's perfect he tells me to shut up all the time he looses his temper he blames me for everything and well i feel like i don't belong at home or in the family

my dad HELP

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9
StarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

That isn't nice or supportive of him to say to you, some people get really annoyed and say things they don't mean, which might be what your dad's doing. Why don't you try and speak to him about it? And if that doesn't work, I think you should tell you mum or someone you trust. I hope everything's alright. smile
That was lovely and i hope that does work

“One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
I declare a time war.
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight,
... Nine,
Ten,
Eleven,
Twelve,
Twelve,
Eleven,
Ten,
Nine,
Eight,
Seven,
Six,
Five,
Four,
Three,
Two,
One,

my dad HELP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

my mum knows and she heard me shout at me once but the thing is he does this when mum is out he thinks he rules over me and u don't know my dad and i'm to scared to tell any one at school because sometimes i go in and i cry and wel they ask me whats  wrong and i don't  have the guts to tell them i wish i did and thnx me to

my dad HELP

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9
StarStarStarStar

"hate me or love me for me" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

my mum knows and she heard me shout at me once but the thing is he does this when mum is out he thinks he rules over me and u don't know my dad and i'm to scared to tell any one at school because sometimes i go in and i cry and wel they ask me whats  wrong and i don't  have the guts to tell them i wish i did and thnx me to
You need to be brave and let people that you trusts know about it cause if you don't thing might not get any better

“One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
I declare a time war.
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight,
... Nine,
Ten,
Eleven,
Twelve,
Twelve,
Eleven,
Ten,
Nine,
Eight,
Seven,
Six,
Five,
Four,
Three,
Two,
One,

my dad HELP

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
i'm really sorry that you're being treated like this when you don't deserve to be. Do not be scared to tell people whom you trust in times of need. You can tell your mom, for instance. Or maybe a teacher you really trust. You can even talk to your father himself (when he's in a good mood) and get things sorted out within yourselves. Hope this works. smile

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

my dad HELP

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9
StarStarStarStar

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

i'm really sorry that you're being treated like this when you don't deserve to be. Do not be scared to tell people whom you trust in times of need. You can tell your mom, for instance. Or maybe a teacher you really trust. You can even talk to your father himself (when he's in a good mood) and get things sorted out within yourselves. Hope this works. smile
Ya that's what you should do

“One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
I declare a time war.
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight,
... Nine,
Ten,
Eleven,
Twelve,
Twelve,
Eleven,
Ten,
Nine,
Eight,
Seven,
Six,
Five,
Four,
Three,
Two,
One,

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

latest videos