Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

The bullies say stuff about my dead mum and dad !!

Posted By:
marcus.is.the.master
marcus.is.the.master
Star
There are ppl at school and there both older than me and have gangs , they always beat me up and say horrible things about my mum n dad . My mum and dad died in a car crash also my mum was pregnant so the baby died to , she wud have been my little sister Taylor . The bullies say my mum and dad planned to crash the car so they wudnt have to live with me or see me ever again and sometimes i start to believe its true . It really makes me upset , ive told ppl about it but nobody ever does anything , the teachers tried once but they didnt stop !!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"marcus.is.the.master" wrote:

There are ppl at school and there both older than me and have gangs , they always beat me up and say horrible things about my mum n dad . My mum and dad died in a car crash also my mum was pregnant so the baby died to , she wud have been my little sister Taylor . The bullies say my mum and dad planned to crash the car so they wudnt have to live with me or see me ever again and sometimes i start to believe its true . It really makes me upset , ive told ppl about it but nobody ever does anything , the teachers tried once but they didnt stop !!
They're idiots and someday they're gonna lose they're parants and feel how much pain you were in. I bet they're parants hate them. If they bully somebody out in public they do it at home.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I would usually never give this answer, but I think you should fight back. Cause mayhem until they stop.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

There are people at school and they're older than me and have gangs. They always beat me up and say horrible things about my mum and dad. My mum and dad died in a car crash, also my mum was pregnant so the baby died too... She would have been my little sister Taylor. The bullies say my mum and dad planned to crash the car so they wouldn't have to live with me or see me ever again, and sometimes I start to believe it's true. It really makes me upset, I've told people about it but nobody ever does anything! The teachers tried once but they didn't stop.
Don't worry, what they throw at you will be thrown back at them. They throw crap at you, you throw crap at them. What comes up, must come down. 

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell someone! OR YOU SHOULD GET PAYBACK STAB THEM WITH A SPOON OR SOMETHING. They DESERVE PAIN.

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Tell someone! OR YOU SHOULD GET PAYBACK STAB THEM WITH A SPOON OR SOMETHING. They DESERVE PAIN.
OR A SPORK!!

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
marcus.is.the.master
marcus.is.the.master
Star
i realised today that violence wasnt the answer to the problem , today i broke one of there noses wen i punched him but i didnt mean to break it , he went to hospital so he's gonna try to kill me wen he cums out plus they hurt me all the time , theyre all older

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

OR A SPORK!!
YES!!!! XDDD

what how

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

i realised today that violence wasnt the answer to the problem , today i broke one of there noses wen i punched him but i didnt mean to break it , he went to hospital so he's gonna try to kill me wen he cums out plus they hurt me all the time , theyre all older
Tell an adult, then. No... wait... Report them to the police. Bullying is illegal.

what how

Posted By:
marcus.is.the.master
marcus.is.the.master
Star
i  think there idiots but they still hurt me cuz some are 2 years older than me , bigger an stronger and i cant do anythin to stop them !

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

latest videos