Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

annoying lil sis

Posted By:
monelively
monelively
Star
Dear Dish it,    My lil sister is always bugging me and i cant get away from it.She follows me everywhere and whatever i say its like comes in goes out . Tongue Out so i started hangin out with some friends and making plans .One day my mom and her came to pick me from my friends house.She litterely got out the car and ran to hug me.i know its sweet and all but then she hugged my friend embsrrasing!What should i do keep ignoring her or talk with her????

JASmine

annoying lil sis

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Spend more time with her Grin She may just be looking for attention and/or wanting to spend more time with you. When you need your space just let her know.. a lot of little kids actually listen Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

annoying lil sis

Posted By:
sillymeep
sillymeep
StarStarStar
I share the same feeling. I have an annoying little sis and she keeps knocking on my door just to tell me some little unimportant thing 10 times a day!

:3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ehhh...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos