Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
My mum is pretty mad at me. I tried giving her the silent treatment so she can get over it without my words causing trouble. Here's why.... My mom is mad at me cause I lost my violin manual book. It had to be in where I remember I left it but it wasn't there. Now she said that I wasn't responsible enough to take care of such things like it and since I'm running for class president, she said I will never be class president with that sort of flaw. She said that I might as well forget it and quit the competition. How rude... And then she remarked that ALL of my flaws are not to her liking, and she would rather live with someone else like my friends than someone like me. I need HELP. Big time. And don't tell me to talk with her, she will just ignore me and never change. EDIT: My mom is going smooth now! I even found my book! Thanks to everyone who tried to help me! If one of the mods lock this case that will be fine. This case is closed!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Woah. O_O Harsh.... Your mom, I mean, not you XD

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
WOAH! That must have been a very expensive violin thingy. I would say, ignore her back. I do that all time. It works. I will eventually yell an "I'm sorry" reason.

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
you guys just need to cool off

Thats me!

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
wow.... she probably said that out of anger either that or you have a tiger mom on you hands and i can't help you without being bitten

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
hexgirlthorn
hexgirlthorn
StarStarStar
That's horrible :0 I'm so sorry 

O.o My mum...

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
EDIT!!!!! PLZ READ. My mum forgives me nao!! I even found meh book! Now the only problem is me forgetting to be courteous to her. Frown

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

How do you feel today ?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

my minecraft servers arnt working

latest videos