Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

life

Posted By:
noahrocks244
noahrocks244
StarStarStar
What happens during purbuty and when

gggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllssss

life

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Duplicate thread.

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

life

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
oi ragozzo you have it that bad dont you... *sigh* ok well first off dumb things arent going to do any good.... yeah you only live once.. however thats only an excuse to do dumb things....and if its not what you would normaly act like if you were with family or friends then its not you... get it?  Story time: there was a girl i had liked from the time i saw her to even today and when i was about your age my mind told me to do things that i wouldent normaly do to get her atention... well one day as i was doing one of the many "things" my mind had told me she came up to me and asked my why i was acting differently and that she dident like it. get my drift? Lovino V. (this is my gf's prof but ehh shes fine with it) 

Baka-Idiotas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos