Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I wanna Turn Emo, but my parents may not like it!!!

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Im lost, i needa have a frest start, and i wanna go Emo Now. My Friend n r are all goin emo, cuz we wanna. I hav a plan, but once my mom figurs out tht its ganna Be Me Goin Emo, idk how their gonne like that!!! Can You Guys Help!

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
LePrince
LePrince
StarStarStarStar
i think its all just a fad...... and there is more to 'emo' than just hair and colorful clothes..... emo people cut, and they don't really seem to be that happy..... usually people go emo because they have problems like abuse and no friends and stuff.....

Whoever said I needed a signature? (。◕‿◕。)

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"LePrince" wrote:

i think its all just a fad...... and there is more to 'emo' than just hair and colorful clothes..... emo people cut, and they don't really seem to be that happy..... usually people go emo because they have problems like abuse and no friends and stuff.....
Yea thats how people see them. Which is probably why your mother won't like it. Really, it may send the wrong message out to people you don't want too. I looked at your pic's...you're beautiful just as you are. Covering yourself in eyeliner, black hair and clothes while listening to emo music is fine, but many do think of cutting and emotional problems when they see that. Because everyone is judgemental in some way.

You cannot and will not stop the right thing from happening. But we all can laugh at you while you whine about it. Devil Tongue

Posted By:
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 Lock
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
StarStarStar

"LePrince" wrote:

^ This ^

Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!
Do the African Anteater Ritual!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!