Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

S. 0. S-moved

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Ok, well my stepdad and my mom got in a REALLY bad fight about a week ago. I can't describe in words how terrible it was. My mom yelled "I hate you" at my stepdad, too. Then just today I found out we are moving to this beautiful home and I'm so excited, but my mom doesn't act happy at all. She said she sometimes wonders why she married my stepdad! I love my stepdad and I can't believe she said that. SHES the one who is always grumpy and he is always kind to her (most of the time). I'm devastated. What do I do? :,( Please comment.

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

S. 0. S-moved

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
Hmm, Maybe you could secretly remind her about all the good memories her and your stepdad had, Not like telling her reminding, you could go to places you all went to, and it might remind your mom of the good times, and not the bad... I don't know..

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

S. 0. S-moved

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
Don't worry it was just a fight. My parents have been together for 20 years and still have fights like that. Just cause they love each doesn't mean sometimes they can hate each other. Things will work out in time.

Thats me!

S. 0. S-moved

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
Get Them Back Together.. Make Her See The Reason Why She Married Him In The 1st Place

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

S. 0. S-moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your mum won't be happy and you can't expect her to be, even if she hated him it's still going to have a big impact on her life. I know you're sad and it must be hard for you, there's not much you can do other than try to keep in contact with your step dad. You can't force them to get back together now, it's better if they're apart opposed to being together arguing a lot.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos