Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i dont know what to do anymore....

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
i dont know but it seems like i should just give up...       brother left me and hates me // my little brother hates me // my mom resints me and doesn't care at all bout me // my dad hasn't even looked at me in weeks! and idek why! // no friends // and i feel like i should ust die!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
is there a reason, like maybe something you have done, that would make them act like this?

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
i went to a party a few weeks ago, i went night surfing with my friend, i was accused of stealing but then the girl told the police she did it and i didnt, my dog ate my home work (they thought it was a lie but it really happened!), other then that i havn't done anything wrong!

I'm Marina!
Come to me!!!!

Posted By:
jayjay288
jayjay288
StarStarStar
u need family therapy. if its getting to the point where u wanna die u need special help with u and ur family im not trying to say you are crazy i just think you guys need special help

*HATERZ ALL OVA ME*

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"rose52302" wrote:

i went to a party a few weeks ago, i went night surfing with my friend, i was accused of stealing but then the girl told the police she did it and i didnt, my dog ate my home work (they thought it was a lie but it really happened!), other then that i havn't done anything wrong!
*facepalm. so hard.*

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar
your really gonna kill your self just for that?! WOW ( not being rude ) or now my life is wayyyy more...whats the word....will lets say "bad" lets see my mom works day and night to earn the money sometimes have to walk to school my lil bro is always sad because my parents are not together anymore my dad use to msg me but then one day  he called me stup!@!!!!d...will dont want to say the rest of my life buts its bad okay hope u thin about this and say thx to god that u got a family!! thats together!! thx every day of your life! for wat u got i hope we can be friendss

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Don't ever give up. Hold your head high and say everything is gonna be ok..try to get your family's attenting somehow..giving up won't help anything..yu don't know what will happen when yu die. Pray..probably something that you're doing in your life right now is not suitable soo try to change it, make a difference in your life and you'll feel the urge to live life, as much of it as yu can smile

Dha name's Shimmer (:
Be my friend (:
#swag
#beautiful

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
HELLO! ANYONE OUT THERE! I DIDNT THINK SO!!   fine heres my life: 1. found out my bro is smokin pot 2. i get bully to the point im starting to cut 3. i have 3 kids well 1 died and my ex has the other one and theres more but i dont think anyone will even care so bye!

I'm Marina!
Come to me!!!!

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar

"rose52302" wrote:

HELLO! ANYONE OUT THERE! I DIDNT THINK SO!!   fine heres my life: 1. found out my bro is smokin pot 2. i get bully to the point im starting to cut 3. i have 3 kids well 1 died and my ex has the other one and theres more but i dont think anyone will even care so bye!
You have 3 kids and an ex and you are only 10?  Confused

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
im 15!!

I'm Marina!
Come to me!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

The Million Pages Thread

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos