Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok so my mom makes me angry REALLY ANGRY!! I cant even look at her face! She can be mean rude a know it all and stuck up!! Now my mom is the strict kind. You say something stupid youwish you were DEAD? AND DONT TELL ME ANY CRAP ABOUT TALKING TO HER BECAUSE SHE WILL GET MAD AT ME AND SPANK ME!!!? ? Sorry i just i dunno what to do

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Just stay quiet while she's around. When she's not then say what ever you want. You can also write in a journal to help relieve some stress or just beat a tree w/ a stick when your mom is not looking.(not too hard or you'll hurt your self!)

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue.
StarStarStarStar
just try to stay out of the house

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
indigodog
indigodog
Star
I know exactly  how you feel. My mom is always BUGGING me! she threatens to spanks me,and last night she did. When i was younger, she barley yelled at me. now that i am  almost 12 , the more i get yelled at. She thinks i yell at her, bu really in my point of view, she is mean to me! Last  night, i got a new chicken. My domenent female thought she was trying to take over cause shes bigger, but really didnt have any thing to do with her. If you know about chickens, you know they hen peck  for domenent female, and try to kill each other. I asked  Mom if i could go check on them, and she smacked me in the mouth!

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, if you want the relationship to be better you have to talk. Even if you end up screaming at each other. Cause a little communication is better than nothing. And just be lucky that you have a mom. My boyfriend's mom died in a car accident and he really wishes she was still here and would give anything for it. 

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
Stay away from her.

Left.

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
the best spy in the world2
the best spy in the world2
StarStarStar
my mother is also like that there are some ways to cool her down trust me it always work with me though it maybe kind of hard all what you have to do is do what ever she say and ask her if she need help don't  do any thing that make her angry tell she cool down and when ever she hurt you and scream on you just smile and do what ever she want that should be enough to make her feel sad about her self and thing after thing she wel start to be nice to you this way is effective but needs some time and it maybe anoyning but if you chose to stay away from her you wel lose her and no matter how she is with you she wel always be your mother 

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"mattyo7" wrote:

Stay away from her.
*facepalm*

«I HATE MY MOM »

Posted By:
miss chocoholic
miss chocoholic
StarStarStarStar
Aww, I know how you feel. I'm so sorry. Just stay away from her and it's better if you stay out from the house.(:

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos